• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

McCallin' All Cats 2017

1955tucker443

Vintage Bike
Tom and Ann Carpenter from Reno, NV will be attending with Dennis and Darla Colborn. We will be bringing our 1955 Tucker 443 Sedan. If it's not running we'll bring our 1980 Tucker 1643 Sedan. Looking forward to this event, all the functions, and meeting you all.
Thanks -- Tom and Ann

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Anybody headed down from Montana? If so let me know what it would take to have you grab a couple of cases of Groomer Beer. I'll gladly reimburse you..plus , for your effort. They won't ship to me here in Colorado.

vintagebike

Just a short three weeks from now we will all be under the lights at Little Ski Hill. Been busy confirming and re-confirming all the people , places and things that will come together for the four days. It is snowing here for the next few days with a lot more to come.:w00t2: I'll get a report from our hotel hosts tomorrow on the guest list and hope to get a good idea of how many are scheduled. But I have no way of knowing those of you that are staying in other places or even coming without reservations...:yum: Please post any questions or comments. Steve. MVSC :flowers:

This old school 1958 Nevada Bell System 4VL will be here from Reno as a special guest.

IMG_0711.JPG

And I'm hoping to get some tips on new floorboards and snow skirts for our rather shy 1969 442 "Toby"

IMG_0392.JPG

vintagebike

Dawn Patrol at Jughead Mountain Ranch, Saturday February 25

As a special event we are taking 10 Snow Cats on a "Dawn Patrol" led by a special guide from Jug Mountain Ranch up to the top of the ridge to greet the sunrise. There will be a special treat to celebrate. We'll be looking for wildlife including deer, elk, cougar, bobcat and fox.:unsure: Then back down for the Mountain Brunch. We will be leaving very early- let me know and reserve a spot. MVSC

vintagebike

Weird and wacky guest

You can see maybe the only one of these left at McCallin' 2017. :coolshade:
From Lake Michigan, built in 1964...60+ mph

IMG_8957.jpg

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Dawn Patrol at Jughead Mountain Ranch, Saturday February 25

As a special event we are taking 10 Snow Cats on a "Dawn Patrol" led by a special guide from Jug Mountain Ranch up to the top of the ridge to greet the sunrise. There will be a special treat to celebrate. We'll be looking for wildlife including deer, elk, cougar, bobcat and fox.:unsure: Then back down for the Mountain Brunch. We will be leaving very early- let me know and reserve a spot. MVSC

Sounds good to us put us on the list 1- Kristi KT7

vintagebike

Yes Mother Tucker, you are the last one in the squad :clap: but if some fall off I am keeping a waiting list and "possibly" can look at a second squad taking an alternate route up.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Weird and wacky guest

You can see maybe the only one of these left at McCallin' 2017. :coolshade:
From Lake Michigan, built in 1964...60+ mph

View attachment 88938

Hey 300 H-H

didn't you just step over one of these to sit in that three wheeler thing?

seriously I think that is the thing laying in front of the popular mechanics snow trac?

shinintimes

Hello I would be interested in attending this event. I have a 1963 Thiokol Spryte 1201 . I would be coming from Denver area. Anyone on the west slope or Denver area thinking of going? Would be cool to convoy! I am also interested in attending the Vail jamboree!! Please get back thanks. Cody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm leaving grand junction on the 22 nd and driving straight through. We plan to leave pretty early in the morning if you want to run with us you are welcome

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello I would be interested in attending this event. I have a 1963 Thiokol Spryte 1201 . I would be coming from Denver area. Anyone on the west slope or Denver area thinking of going? Would be cool to convoy! I am also interested in attending the Vail jamboree!! Please get back thanks. Cody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cody,, See you there. :w00t2: Marco Kristi kt7