• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Time for a Gas attack

Alright Men and WOMEN vote for your favorite. I never knew there was names for them

• Lotus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Apples

• Lemons

• Apricots

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pears

• Papayas

• Ski Jumps

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Shirt Pockets

• Water Bottles

• Volcanoes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Tea Bags

• Water Melons

• Soup Bowls

• Mangoes

• Bowling Balls

• Total voters

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:whistling::whistling::whistling:

gas-mask-bra-425tp100209.jpg

There are plenty of things we've hidden inside our bras: The odd dollar bill when we couldn't bother with a purse, or tissues before that late growth spurt finally kicked in...

But a gas mask? Now there's a first.

A sexy pink bra that transforms into two gas masks earned its creators, Dr. Elena Bodnar, Dr. Raphael Lee and Sandra Marijan, a win in the public health category at last night's Ig Nobel awards ceremony, which recognizes scientific work that blends the unconventional with the practical, The Daily Mail reports.

According to the paper, each bra cup doubles as a gas mask, which means that you and your pal can decide whether death-by-nuclear-assault is preferable to sticking your face into someone else's used bra.

Decisions, decisions.

Dr. Bodnar -- who got her start investigating the effects of the Chernobyl nuclear tragedy -- insists that the bra can be used in a number of high-risk situations, citing the 9/11 attacks and the recent dust storm in Sydney, Australia, adds the source.

"You have to be prepared all the time, at any place, at any moment, and practically every woman wears a bra," she told the paper.

Regardless of cup size, the bra is reportedly designed to fit over a person's nose and mouth.

Hmmm... sounds like just the thing to get us through this swine flu outbreak -- or at the very least, help us survive our boyfriend's next trip to Taco Bell.

For more Fashion 911, read out how this woman's weave stopped a bullet.

SShepherd

kick ass ! What a great idea !
Sit me next to the woman with the DDDs'.. ( I have a beard, makes small cups.....errr Masks not fit well):brows:
Not only that, but we'll get a buncha braless wimminz runnin around:clap:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I bet it also eliminates the need for falsies since I am sure it is thicker than the norm. Now our imagination is messed up :hide:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
This is truly an interesting topic that requires further investigation...

gasmask_bra_a.jpg

091001-science-gasmask-130p.standard.jpg

One thing that concerns me though is that if my wife and I had to use her bra as a gas mask, how would she support her.........er........um.......a..........well, you know!!!

Guess I'd have to man up and be there for her to provide support where needed.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Be more fun if they just leave it on while you use it....Just thinking outside the box a little....:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
kick ass ! What a great idea !
Sit me next to the woman with the DDDs'.. ( I have a beard, makes small cups.....errr Masks not fit well):brows:
Not only that, but we'll get a buncha braless wimminz runnin around:clap:

.. of all different shapes and sizes! :yum:

858e053a8bcb8cbb78b27888f9afaf6e.jpg

norscaner

I am thinking I am willing to move next door to PG and pay her taxes and what ever it takes to be on her "good side"....... is there any vacant lots next door?:flowers::flowers:

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Gas attack? Who farted?:fart1:

It is said "Necessity is the mother of invention" Any woman who shares living quarters with a man would find a bra converting to a gas mask to be a Godsend.

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
This poll is inadequate for men. The correct and only answer for a man is not listed.

All the above.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gas attack? Who farted?:fart1:

It is said "Necessity is the mother of invention" Any woman who shares living quarters with a man would find a bra converting to a gas mask to be a Godsend.

Who really cares about converting it to a gas mask?? It is the act of taking the bra off :hide:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
This poll is inadequate for men. The correct and only answer for a man is not listed.

All the above.

If you will notice I believe that two of the models were removed due to limitations of how many poll options were available. I only know this as a mod but thus even with removing two models it did not leave room for

"All of the Above" So now I am having problems deciding what to vote for. :w00t2:

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very apropo after yesterdays ham and cabbage dinner.
I'm sure there is alot of extra gas around.

tom