• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tincup Tucker

Aaron Tucker

I am proud to announce our partnership with Tincup Whisky. This week we signed a contract to run a marketing campaign for them. The freighter will be parked at several mega resorts here in Colorado and will serve as a mobile tasting room. A raffle will be held for skiers to have a chance to go catsking in the freighter for a day ! stay tuned for more adventures .

here is a rough rendering of how they wanna wrapp the Freighter .

Attachments

• 1259_TinCup_Snowcat (1).jpg
    1259_TinCup_Snowcat (1).jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 968

PJL

Oh. My. God! This is brilliant. All you need now is the BBQ trailer the Princess has and CiderTom's plans for an espresso*/Tucker roller greaser and you have it all.
attachment.php

attachment.php

*(Some folks don't drink whiskey.)

Last edited:

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
That's awesome!!!

I wonder...If you're receiving compensation for the use of your Tucker, perhaps you could write off some Tucker expenses and depreciation on your tax return?

That is NOT meant to be tax advice. I passionately hate paying taxes, and if you have a legitimate way to write off Tucker stuff...you should. This is a quote from the US Supreme Court in a 1935 decision:

The Court elaborated that “[t]he legal right of a taxpayer to decrease the amount of what otherwise would be his taxes, or altogether avoid them, by means which the law permits, cannot be doubted.”

Aaron Tucker

That's awesome!!!

I wonder...If you're receiving compensation for the use of your Tucker, perhaps you could write off some Tucker expenses and depreciation on your tax return?

That is NOT meant to be tax advice. I passionately hate paying taxes, and if you have a legitimate way to write off Tucker stuff...you should. This is a quote from the US Supreme Court in a 1935 decision:

The Court elaborated that “[t]he legal right of a taxpayer to decrease the amount of what otherwise would be his taxes, or altogether avoid them, by means which the law permits, cannot be doubted.”

I am actually going to use my company Snowcat_inc to run the funds through and yes write everything off .

I have to say I'm very excited for this opportunity.

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to say AR but I've tried Tincup whiskey and I wouldn't used that crap to take decals off!!!!! Pretty sure it took the finish off my teeth!!!!

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to say AR but I've tried Tincup whiskey and I wouldn't used that crap to take decals off!!!!! Pretty sure it took the finish off my teeth!!!!

It doesn't get good reviews, and especially at $45/bottle.

And it's not made in Colorado, let alone Tin Cup.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe your on to something.......... wait, I’ve just had a vision.
That’s it! I think you have unlocked the key to selling snowcats

The new kristy line awaits Introducing “ THE KINGS TUB “

Attachments

• 58795D72-20D8-4EEB-A893-87218F9B5D1D.jpg
    58795D72-20D8-4EEB-A893-87218F9B5D1D.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 833

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

you are my inspiration, fabulous idea !

and it didn't take long to get a deal done,

sponsorship from Kohler, for my fleet of Kristis'

thank you so much Mr. MNoutdoors, that was brilliant...

FYI, anyone wanting to sell a Kristi, i am buying , need another 5 or 6, KT-3's for the ad campaign and trade shows, "hot tubs on tracks"

Last edited:

Aaron Tucker

Oh. My. God! This is brilliant. All you need now is the BBQ trailer the Princess has and CiderTom's plans for an espresso*/Tucker roller greaser and you have it all.
attachment.php

attachment.php

*(Some folks don't drink whiskey.)

I have one of these same BBQ from COSTCO. We always bring it out with us and grill every trip.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
you are my inspiration, fabulous idea !

and it didn't take long to get a deal done,

sponsorship from Kohler, for my fleet of Kristis'

thank you so much Mr. MNoutdoors, that was brilliant...

FYI, anyone wanting to sell a Kristi, i am buying , need another 5 or 6, KT-3's for the ad campaign and trade shows, "hot tubs on tracks"

Perfect,glad we could inspire........we will let you run with that one, but we have dibs on the rights on the Flinstone “movie” units I think we will start on Dino first
:yum:

Attachments

• 610718F4-9D53-4F75-AF32-7DCB115A484D.jpg
    610718F4-9D53-4F75-AF32-7DCB115A484D.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 814
Last edited:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter

is that model the new Kristi caddie.

Aaron Tucker

I've never quite understood how they get wraps to look so good at a reasonable cost. Really its incredible if you think about it. Looking forward to seeing your wrapped cat. Do they have a completion date in mind?

Should be in the next month. I'm sad to see the yellow go . But the cat was originally blue from the factory.

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
aaron tucker, I hope you don’t mind but I stole your idea here and contacted a friend in marketing for a local brewery in the east. They are interested in talking about a similar arrangement. Question for you, is the wrap permanent or can it be removed? If so, any sense what it would do to paint? Sorry if this is in the attachment but I wasn’t able to open it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron Tucker

aaron tucker, I hope you don’t mind but I stole your idea here and contacted a friend in marketing for a local brewery in the east. They are interested in talking about a similar arrangement. Question for you, is the wrap permanent or can it be removed? If so, any sense what it would do to paint? Sorry if this is in the attachment but I wasn’t able to open it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is Awesome!
no the wrap is not permanent it can be removed with a heat gun. In my agreement Tincup pays for the wrap and removal of the wrap upon completion of my contract. They have also agreed to fix any paint defects caused by the wrap and to repaint the whole cat if needed.

Aaron Tucker

here are 2 different styles of the wrap. Which one do you guys like better ? The one with open or wrapped windows?

Attachments

• 1259_BM_TC_SnoCat_Wrap_v1.pdf
    188.4 KB · Views: 205

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I like the window wrap looks but how will that impact the experience on the inside?

I'm picturing ski/boarders at one of the lodges (hopefully mid mountain or peak) stopping in for a tasting. I would want it bright and see the outside views. Not sure how looking through those wraps are?

Aaron Tucker

The Freighter should be wrapped in the next 2 weeks.
The Tincup Tucker will have its first showing to the public in Aspen,CO at the 5 points Film Festival April 19-22 . That being said I will not be able to make it to the mt.hood adventure due to the conflicting schedule.
hope you guys have alot of fun tho!

Aaron Tucker

I drooped the Freighter off to be wrapped on Friday. Almost looks like its in an art gallery.

Attachments

• IMG_20180413_174510160_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180413_174510160_HDR.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_20180413_174457904_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180413_174457904_HDR.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_20180413_173754546_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180413_173754546_HDR.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_20180413_173737466_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180413_173737466_HDR.jpg