• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What Browsers do you use?

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I have been using IE (of course) then I used Firefox and liked it for a long time but recently it has been freezing up.
Recently I installed Opera just as a backup but just find it so so. What Browsers do you uses?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I have been using IE (of course) then I used Firefox and liked it for a long time but recently it has been freezing up.
Recently I installed Opera just as a backup but just find it so so. What Browsers do you uses?

On my iMac I use Chrome and Safari. For mail clients with the POP servers I use MacMail and Thunderbird.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
On this new computer I use IE, but my old computer I used Mozilla Firefox. I like them both. I do not like however Windows 8.1. This new computer has so many apps on it and get so many windows popping up about this app or that app it is driving me crazy. I have been going through this computer and uninstalling some of this crap. I will also install Windows 10, but I know I will have to start all over again uninstalling all the apps.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I use FF ...(firefox) and IE as a backup for things that do not show right in FF.

I had Windows 8.1 on my laptop. I upgraded to Win 10. Sorry I did. I will not recommend that upgrade to anyone.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I normally use chrome, but, since not all sites support all browsers, I have IE, FF & Chrome installed and user whichever one works.

Ooh Doc - I put 10 on everything and kind of like it. Not trying to be argumentative.

Just need to be ready to support it as customers adopt it. The best way is immersion.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I use FF ...(firefox) and IE as a backup for things that do not show right in FF.

I had Windows 8.1 on my laptop. I upgraded to Win 10. Sorry I did. I will not recommend that upgrade to anyone.

That's what I do, Firefox with IE as a back-up.

I downloaded Windows 10 this week on to my desktop. I haven't had any real issues with it so far but I'm still finding my way around. The only problem was that with my slow internet connection, it took about a whole day to download and install. It's pretty big.

Gunsrus

Chrome. I used to like Firefox, but it botched my purchases with Drivethrurpg. They were completed, but the web browser got hung up and reported an error. At first I thought I hadn't bought my ebooks, but, as it turned out, the transactions were made, but the Fox didn't like the store. I like the design of FF, but Chrome is faster and has almost never crashed on any website I've visited. Also, it gives me a nice portal to gmail and play.