• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

When BigAl goes on vacation should he get a new avatar?

Does BigAl deserve a new avatar photo as a gift from the membership?

• Yes, please give Allen the wonderful new Avatar as our thanks to him for his outstanding restoration

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Yes, Allen needs a the new Avatar photo, its a compliment from us to him!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Yes, give BigAl this honor of the custom Avatar photo

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • UNDECIDED but leaning toward YES

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems to me that BigAl takes a few months off each year to go to Panama and doesn't have internet.

Seems to me that all sorts of things can happen while he is gone :whistling:

Seems to me that Berg's photoshop creation might make a great avatar for Allen :clap:

See the photo below and vote (early and often) in the attached, and very unbiased poll :wink:

Attachments

• kristy.jpg
    kristy.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 188

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Seems to me that BigAl takes a few months off each year to go to Panama and doesn't have internet.

Seems to me that all sorts of things can happen while he is gone :whistling:

Seems to me that Berg's photoshop creation might make a great avatar for Allen :clap:

See the photo below and vote (early and often) :wink:

Hey ! That baby works for me . Thats a early Kristi KT1 -A . Very rare and only 1 was made .
Rumor has it that baby could pull out 6 lessor snowcats at one time and still wash the sh*t eatting grins off of other snowcat owners faces . !!!:w00t2:

JSX

That explains the "ski action" tracks, you have to keep it level so the water doesn't slosh out:yum:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i think the avitar is novel but my vote would be to let Big Al put it up if we run him off who would we have to pick on no krusty owners left I do think Big Al should ship the krusty up here so he could test it out in our conditions and see it it can climb anvil mountain to get to his gps unit. i know a snow trac can and i wont post what my dog did to it

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
JSX....you have a valid point there. The only thing that Krusty is missing is a rubber ducky! I vote that this should be the new Kristi theme song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf9d7rSf_Ks"]YouTube- Sesame Street - Rubber Duckie(better copy)[/ame]

:yum::yum::yum:
I can just picture BigAl heading out to the garage to work on the KT3 singing that song:yum::yum: