• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 3700 series model T9L-345

CA-SNOW

Need some help on information... Need to get it driving but not too sure what I'm looking at... HOSES EVERYWHERE!! Not going to use it as a groomer or anything just a toy to drive to cabin and back...
Any help on manuals or specs would be greatly appreciated... Kind of new to all of this but learning real fast and enjoying it...
Thanks all,

CA-SNOW

great help... Do you by chance know where I can get a kind of repair manual or hydraulic diagram so know what's what?
Thanks for the help

CA-SNOW

Would he know what the model stands for or anyone else on here??... Just getting started into this and trying to learn all I can about the one I have...

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm sure someone here will know, or knows someone who knows. May take a day or two for the right person to come on line and respond.

And I would think Peterson Equipment in Logan, UT would know everything Thiokol/LMC/DMC.

Last edited:

Thiokol2track

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Need some help on information... Need to get it driving but not too sure what I'm looking at... HOSES EVERYWHERE!! Not going to use it as a groomer or anything just a toy to drive to cabin and back...
Any help on manuals or specs would be greatly appreciated... Kind of new to all of this but learning real fast and enjoying it...
Thanks all,

I have a couple of these 3700's , 2 are thiokols and one is dmc, mainly the difference is only the years. I have a manual , If I can help let me know .
I am not sure what the T9L means , but I can guess the 345 is the number off the assembly line for this model.

CA-SNOW

Alright, I suppose you wouldn't be interested in selling the manual but maybe some photo copys of it.
That would help out lots.
Thanks,
Scott

Thiokol2track

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Not interested in selling it,but if you were looking for a certain section, i would get that for you the manual for this is 3-4 inches thick, and I am missing the 2 pages of the Ausco brake section . The important ones ,but it was easy enough to figure out.