• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pride Flag Replaces Military Flags @ Indiana VA Hospital

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems to me an insult that the Gay Pride has to "steal" a flag pole instead of being given one of their own.:yum:

I literally do not know whether to laugh or cry.:unsure:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems to me an insult that the Gay Pride has to "steal" a flag pole instead of being given one of their own.:yum:

I literally do not know whether to laugh or cry.:unsure:
I didn't do either.
It pisses me off.
I mean it's only for a day, but damn.
This is a VA hospital, wherein yes, I am sure are some gays etc there receiving care.
The point is.. leave the military flags alone.
Erect a freakin pole of your own and put it someplace else.
Hanging off a tree branch flapping in the breeze perhaps? :yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I am crying for what our country is becoming. What is sad would be that most folks do not even realize it.

Today, at the Sam's club, I'm checking out. The cashier handed me the receipt and said "thank you ma'am.,,,, Oh sorry, thank you sir!"

I told her in California or Canada she could be arrested for miss gendering. Soon about five people were commenting about it. One said, " Oh Lordy, What is our country coming to?"
I replied, "Seems the Lord is not allowed to be involved anymore. It's not coming to anything,,; it's going to hell."

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought PRIDE was always considered the worst of the 7 deadly sins.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
"...The VA said service flags were put back up before the end of the business day."

I hope they disinfected the pole.