• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Video, Mexican flag over the American Flag

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6cCPbA8jo

A veteran, Jim Brossard, was so offended by the unlawful display of the American flag beneath the Mexican flag in Reno that he cut it down and made a statement. The ACLU is weighing in on behalf of the flag owner.

The flag owner said he was showing his support for the "Hispanic Community"

What do you think about this incident?

This video was captured by KRNV TV News in Reno, NV

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
This man is an American HERO! How dare they fly any flag above the U.S. Flag here! That store owner needs to have is ass cited, arrested and then tossed back over the border!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
It seems to me a while back there was a Mexican Flag flying over a US Post Office in Cali or Nevada someplace.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
I would venture to guess that the ACLU does or did have it place at one time, however if they would take the case of this spic, they should be outlawed as a terrorist organization.

Ray

I also think this guy should receive some type of gratuitous accommodation and the shop owner should be publicly bitched slapped and his sorry piece shit ass deported along with all of his family, past present and future.

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
I also think this guy should receive some type of gratuitous accommodation and the shop owner should be publicly bitched slapped and his sorry piece shit ass deported along with all of his family, past present and future.

Tell us what you really feel Ray. I couldn't agree more.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I saw this about a year ago. Im really liking that guy. :thumb: That guy IS a hero for fighting for his country. And a great guy for getting it down. If I did the same I would NOT be a hero. (And your are FREAKIN RIGHT I would have done the same!!!!!!) Why in the HELL didnt someone else do this quicker?!?! I have a knife in my car. If I saw that shit I would have pulled over and got it down ASAP if the owner would not have obliged after speaking with him. That is WORTH getting arrested for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cabinboy

I think that man that cut down the flags is a true American. This man showed all of us that a true American should act when our county is being disrespected .