• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump’s Ability To Bring Out The Worst In Democrats

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not a Limbaugh fan, never listen to his show ..but I caught this article and have to admit I enjoyed it ..so sharing here.

Limbaugh Praises Trump’s Ability To Bring Out The Worst In Democrats
"I have never seen this degree of collective insanity."

By Charles Campbell
on May 10, 2017 at 12:37pm

http://www.westernjournalism.com/rush-praises-trumps-ability-bring-worst-democrats/

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said he is having a good laugh over the firing of former FBI Director James Comey.

Limbaugh used the opening monologue of his program Wednesday to discuss how President Donald Trump was trolling the “hate-filled Democrats” and how former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton was being used as political fodder and had become utterly irrelevant.

“The Democrat Party has once again thrown Hillary Clinton overboard. Hillary Clinton is the most cheated-on woman in America by people in her own party, and it’s happened again,” Limbaugh said.

“The Democrat Party and the media have made it clear that she is fodder. She is irrelevant here,” he added. “Two days ago, they were all talking about how Comey needs to be fired because of how he was mistreating Hillary, and the Hillary people were running around claiming that Comey’s a bad guy. And now Comey gets fired, and all of a sudden they do a 180.”

Limbaugh reminded his audience of Trump’s particular ability to connect with his supporters and how the Democrats have completely lost that ability.

“The Democrats do not have such a connection, and I’m gonna prove it to you right now,” the conservative host said.

Limbaugh cited the example of late-night TV host Stephen Colbert, who opened his Tuesday night monologue with news of Comey’s firing.

The show was taped in the late afternoon, just after the announcement of Comey’s dismissal. When Colbert announced the news, instead of boos — which is what Colbert was expecting — the audience cheered.

“His audience practically gave it a standing O, and Colbert didn’t know what to do. The audience, which is indicative of liberals and leftists all over the country, thought it was the greatest thing they could have heard because that’s what they’ve been conditioned to do: hate Comey,” Limbaugh said. “They have been told that Comey stole the election from them by dumping all over Hillary. They’ve been told that Comey showed all kinds of favoritism to Trump, so they have been conditioned to literally hate Comey.”

When the audience kept cheering, Colbert remarked, “Wow, wow. Huge, huge, Donald Trump fans here tonight.”

Limbaugh then hammered his point home about the Democrats inability to think for themselves.

“The audience was totally taken aback,” Limbaugh said. “They are insulted. They were called Trump fans! They’re not Trump fans. They’re liberal Democrats. They can’t keep up with whether they’re supposed to hate Comey. They don’t know who they’re supposed to hate.”

Limbaugh said the actions of Democrats since Trump became president are unprecedented.

“I have been following politics, honestly, since I was 10,” Limbaugh said. “I have seen unhinged behavior. I have seen the wild allegations that Democrats make and repeated. I have never seen this degree of collective insanity. I have never seen this degree of so many people literally being out of touch, devoid reality, and unhinged.”

Limbaugh pointed out that even with no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia — confirmed Monday by Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper before a Senate Judiciary subcommittee — the Democrats are just reacting on impulse.

“They are into knee-jerk reactions based on whatever triggers set them off, and they have stopped thinking, they have stopped pondering, they have stopped considering, and they’re just reacting like spoiled brat little kids,” Limbaugh concluded.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Politics sure can make for some strange bedfellows!! The dems can sure contort the saying about "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"!!
Mike

rugerman

Not a hard thing to do, the democrats are bad butt hurt about EVERYTHING that Donald Trump to any other republican says or does. If it doesn't fit their agenda it's cry me a river and the lame stream media broadcasts it as if it is the end of life as we know it. To them a hang nail is a life treating injury.