• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who got the Freighter?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
the adventure continues

Attachments

• DSC_0219.jpg
    DSC_0219.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 480
  • DSC_0220.jpg
    DSC_0220.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 484
  • DSC_0224.jpg
    DSC_0224.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 493

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just counted again & definitely a grouser short. You may need to leave it behind hidden off the side of the road. Or, better yet, turn around and drop it in the east so it doesn't pass on it's bad habits to the other cats.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I see a touch o baby blue on it is that an alternate color for tucker's I have seen a few of them like that. always wondered if that was the original color or a repaint like the snow tracs I have seen the same shade of blue.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I see a touch o baby blue on it is that an alternate color for tucker's I have seen a few of them like that. always wondered if that was the original color or a repaint like the snow tracs I have seen the same shade of blue.
don, this machine was purchased by the air force, painted to their specs, (originally orange) and shipped to alaska

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have hunches on who is getting the old '11 tooth'. Going to pull it to the top of the sledding hill & let it go??

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
New Gravity based thrill ride at the cross roads of New York.

slide down, yank it back up....

Wine tasting outings by request!

When do you paint it Yellow?

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think it was a hoax.... usually by now there is a sighting on the social media streams. at least in my world. I can't put a cat on a trailer and go anywhere with out a facebook post somewhere

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lots of these threads end in never seeing the machine again or where it landed.

Maybe that’s why social media was invented. Makes me think about joining for just a second then I arrive back to my happy place.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Still no evidence on any social media platform. Hopefully no one lost their nuts heading into winter . . .:yum:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
“What’s in the box?” Only Brad Pitt found out in the movie Seven.

Attachments

• 01A9FB9E-8B61-4B32-AA32-E9F404ED4B20.jpg
    01A9FB9E-8B61-4B32-AA32-E9F404ED4B20.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 232

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We will never know. That is what this thread is all about. Anything offered on this thread, you will never know where it ended up. Disappears

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tuckered out on this load.

Wagons West! Godspeed and good luck.

Attachments

• BFB76F3A-4F96-453F-AECE-960F55B20723.jpg
    BFB76F3A-4F96-453F-AECE-960F55B20723.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 220
  • A7B7B147-1C60-4EDC-AD84-6BA261333362.jpg
    A7B7B147-1C60-4EDC-AD84-6BA261333362.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 211