• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bought me another old BMW

JimR

Charter Member
I picked up this 1992 325ic the other day for short money. It is high mileage but runs like a charm. It needs a roof and a drivers seat to make her sweet again. From what I have been told. The appearance package alone on the car could fetch me much more than the grand I paid for the car. I did have to sell one of my other ones as there is just not enough room for everything. The car is white on white with white wheels to match from the factory. Althoug they are very dirty right now.

Attachments

• 1992BMW325i1.jpg
    1992BMW325i1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 1992BMW325i2.jpg
    1992BMW325i2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 90

k-dog

Good looking car, I would love to have one of the new ones (I think it is the 300Xi all wheel drive), but just can't justify that kind of money to run back and forth to the train station.

I was riding in a friends 1994 325i and a minivan plowed into the side of us. I was amazed at how well the car took the hit compared to the minivan.

JimR

Charter Member
Thanks, I like the BMW's for the way they handle and the fact that they are normally good for 300K+. I too like the newer ones. I can't justify the cost to own a toy. I use my 1988 325ic for just bombing around and running errands. At 30 mpg you can't go wrong. Last friday I drove it 50 miles one way to pick up a tailgate for my Ford pickup. The guy said, where the hell you going to put the gate. That was easy, lay the front seat back and put the gate right up on it and the dash, I had it all wrapped up in a moving blanket.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I always held a sweet spot for the old 2002