• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Officer Wilson not indicted.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Just more of Obama's State run media, doing his bidding. I'm convinced this administration are the bastard spawn of Satan. I'm not sure more evil has ever been perpetrated on America ny a smaller number of elected & appointed officials.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Just read on Fox news Wilson has resigned citing fear for fellow cops lives. Will this satisfy the masses and media?? I doubt it. They won't be happy 'til they get their pound of flesh!!
Mike

Leni

The question is what does he do now? He's recently married and I doubt that he is going to stay in the Ferguson area. Best bet may be to go to one of the northern states and join a small town police force there.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
The question is what does he do now? He's recently married and I doubt that he is going to stay in the Ferguson area. Best bet may be to go to one of the northern states and join a small town police force there.

Both he and the City of Ferguson were in an untenable situation. Ferguson couldn't fire him because he'd done nothing wrong and he couldn't really go back to work because he was going to be a magnet for trouble. Him resigning was probably the best thing for both parties. I wish him well in his future life and I'm glad that he is free to pursue it.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
The filthy sons of bitches who caused this man to lose his career should be in prison for their crimes against the civil rights of Officer Wilson. But that won't happen as long we have this racist spawn of satan in the White House and heading the Injustice Department. May they and their ilk rot in hell for what they have done to divide this country like we were the 1960's.

Kane

The real question is: when will the black community -- including the race hustler Al Sharpton -- finally publically admit that the sweet little martyr Michael Brown was really just another common nigger, willing to beat up a cop and then kill him with his own gun?

BTW: Officer Wilson should flee to Costa Rica while he has the chance. Because the other race hustler, Eric Holder, will not rest until he has "justice", meaning he has Wilson jailed on civil rights violations. And because the Brown family will not rest until they have "justice", meaning they bankrupt Wilson forever under a civil court loss of life charge.

JUSTICE for Michael Brown?

Last edited:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
The real question is: when will the black community -- including the race hustler Al Sharpton -- finally publically admit that the sweet little martyr Michael Brown was really just another common nigger, willing to beat up a cop and then kill him with his own gun?
Probably right after Barack Hussein Obama admits he's muslim and hates America. Even then, it's doubtful that Sharpton would ever admit it. He's too much of a racist to ever do that. We'll have to leave it up to God to sort the wheat from the chaff.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
To bad there isnt some way the brown family could be made to pay the officer for any and all damages...for the rest of his life..........along with sharpton and the rest of the race ramers!!!!!!! if sharpton was forced to pay each time he has been proven wrong.....he might not be so eager to stir the pot so much!!!