• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pissed off...again

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Ordered my son and his partner a new dining table and chairs for them as a early Christmas present and it turned up at my house today,its a farm house solid pine type and the table top is bowed like a bloody banana.

Phoned the supplier and they are out of stock but have offered to either collect it or refund me £!50 and let me sort out the mess,so muggins here and his good deed has now turned into a pain in the arse piece of work as i took the refund and now need to go get a piece of pine cut it router in the same markings and stain it down to the same color.

Pissed off as today was sit on my arse day....why cant i do a good deed and not have any work involved.

Attachments

• DSC_0111.jpg
    DSC_0111.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 164

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Galvi,

Don't blame you for bein' pissed off. That board is NOT staight at all! Wow some one wasn't doing their job to let that one through. At least you have the tools and experiance to right that wrong...

Regards, Kirk

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Sit on your arse day?? WTF is that? If you just sit on your arse all day, you end up lard-ass fat and in poor health. Be thankful you're up and moving around and getting some exercise. Besides that, having your hand in the gift will make it all that much more special. Now then, get on with your work and be thankful.

You're welcome.:flowers::brows:

Galvatron

Sit on your arse day?? WTF is that? If you just sit on your arse all day, you end up lard-ass fat and in poor health. Be thankful you're up and moving around and getting some exercise. Besides that, having your hand in the gift will make it all that much more special. Now then, get on with your work and be thankful.

You're welcome.:flowers::brows:

Yes sir...arse up and moving,thanks for the motivational speech you beat the wife to it:yum::yum::yum:

Now stop reading this shit and go paint your kitchen cupboards.:wink:

Galvatron

Could you maybe wet it and with some creative clamping straighten it?

I am so glad you said this....the wood was damp so i laid it upside down for a day and weighted it down with some heavy tool boxes...it bloody worked...it's as straight as it will be but will give it a few more days to settle just incase it swings like a transvestite.:wink:

Thanks for the suggestion.:tiphat:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
What do you know about transvestites??? :brows:

Oh, shit. I just realized who I was responding to. Forget I asked that question. :doh:

Kane

I am so glad you said this....the wood was damp so i laid it upside down for a day and weighted it down with some heavy tool boxes...it bloody worked...it's as straight as it will be but will give it a few more days to settle just incase it swings like a transvestite.:wink:

Thanks for the suggestion.:tiphat:

HOORAH!