• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Eagles/Packers

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I think this could be the game to watch today. They both are capable of running away with the game but it could come down to a battle of quarterbacks and stay close. I pick Eagles.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Eagles had plenty of opportunities and blew it. Very unlike Akers to miss 2 field goals.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think they said the post game show was going to be postmortem show!!!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Enjoyed it. It had just the right amount of drama at the end without affecting the result that I wanted.

I got both games today. That leaves hitting .500 for the week-end.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
it must be the ACME uniforms:dancing:

Those are pretty ugly but not as bad as the Steelers bumble bee uniforms. Those have to be the worst. Then again, the last time they wore those they ran up 50 points too, didn't they?

Glad to see the Eagles get trounced. That puts the Cowboys back in the hunt.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Those are pretty ugly but not as bad as the Steelers bumble bee uniforms. Those have to be the worst. Then again, the last time they wore those they ran up 50 points too, didn't they?

Glad to see the Eagles get trounced. That puts the Cowboys back in the hunt.

Just wait until Thanksgiving day the Eagles will tromp the cowgirls.

Sparquelito

That Thanksgiving Day game against the Cowboys was indeed an ass-handing.
I listened to it on the car radio, driving to and from visiting my wife in the hospital.

The Cowboys just couldn't do anything against the Eagles.
AND they have to travel to Philly in a few weeks to play them again.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That Thanksgiving Day game against the Cowboys was indeed an ass-handing.
I listened to it on the car radio, driving to and from visiting my wife in the hospital.

The Cowboys just couldn't do anything against the Eagles.
AND they have to travel to Philly in a few weeks to play them again.

You're right. That was a spanking, wasn't it?

My only hope is that the Cowboys play better away from home this season. I know it's a slim hope. Their only chance is to keep the Eagles no huddle offense off the field. That means long drives and lots of Murray.