• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

just editing some posts here

fleamailman

Why are you recycling all this crap here? Nobody is interested but you!!!! Take a hint. Just stop.

("...what hint, what nobody is interested then..." smiled the goblin thanking EastTexFrank for his well meaning assumption now, adding "...no, unless I'm reading the hitcount wrong here, where I'm posting in batches of three too, instead really I should be thanking everyone for reading me so much it seems...", and besides, here was a creative writing's section, a perfectly suited place then, where the editing, airing, and backing up one's posts too, seemed normal prudent even given how unsafe the goblin's tenure was, adding "...doesn't the line go something worth reading twice is worth writing twice then, where I can't see the harm in what I am doing as long as my posts show no malice towards others here...")

repost form elsewhere

People are so mean.
the goblin always liked the posts here, saying "...I am here because I have a great faith in this forum and those members I know now as being original and accepting, it's this laissez faire which really wins in the end, and besides, how others are to you is not your decision really, though how you are to others is your decision, and somehow reflects you to yourself by it, just you don't need to be like others now..."

4079000496_aabc219b00_z.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

why do we do this goblin

the goblin thanked the poster, saying "...I suppose it's just because you listen to me then, sometimes that's all we can give one another, just lend ears that is, it's like when I phone my father, I only say to him "I just wanted to hear your voice", and perhaps that is the best thing I can say then, and probably all that he would accept as proper, simply it's the end, that much we know, but how can someone hold up their stoic wall of acceptance in silence, whenever it is compromised by the sentimentalities and dramas of those around them, and yet when he does want to say something I'm listening, that's all, that's my role I suppose, and then it'll be someone else's turn to listen to me one day, that's how life is and just how it then goes on without us too..."

oldmancoffee.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

the goblin really had no answers beyond the truth that he was here because he felt the others members were smart, though more importantly for him, they all seemed to have talent, so for him it wasn't an ordinary thread/stage on an ordinary forum/venue, no, it was venue feeding upon itself advancing, "...ah but this thread will end some day, yes they all end you know, so what, one might then ask, is the whole point then of one's effort here if it end..." the goblin stopped a second as if remembering that with his own life too where the same parallel could be drawn, and then he continued, saying "...well, if this thread gets me to think about my posts vis a vis your replies showing us who we are by what we post, then isn't that's reason enough to continue regardless of where and when it ends...", in fact, the goblin felt that most people neither knew nor cared about who they were on the inside for all that dailylife that clearly owned them on the outside, saying "...just owned by the moneygod then, until that moment when something within one wakes up, whereupon one sees one's dailylife for only a part one's total, and that is when one starts one's journey to self for real..."

280a-1.gif

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

looking back, the goblin wondered if it actually mattered all these years later then, where those politicians had settled out of court in some faraway country across the water from switzerland where he lived, and yet all that water under the bridge still seemed murky, as if those great moments of nixon's downfall and of clinton's impeachment seemed somehow betrayed by this "gore/bush election result" and by the political horse trading that followed in its wake, so the goblin simply asked "...well then, was it or wasn't it rigged, and will the voters ever get to learn the truth of it today, for whose democracy was it if it is decided by the parties themselves rather than the voters..."

electionvotingfraudvotersuppression.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

the witchdoctor lifted up a finger, looked across at the goblin and continued by saying "...look, just remember, "it's "divide either of those into the number seventy" goblin...", as if it meant something important, or was supposed to mean something important, while watching the goblin's face, until a slight expression of disappointment replaced the more familiar smile for a moment, as the goblin's expression just remained a solid blanc, listening that is, but still blanc as ever, so the witchdoctor turned his head slightly to the side still looking, regained his smile, and continued, "...knowledge goblin, is not "what you know" but discerning from "what you know" both "what it actually means" and "how it has been presented to you", for example "10% steady growth per year" is an unobtrusive way saying "doubles in seven years" which sounds more shocking doesn't it, but depending on which one you hear of course, you'll register it differently won't you, and that's been their trick all along, and yet once you know it as their trick, simply the spin they give towards something betrays their stance to it, and towards you too...", “...yes but what about that seventy bit, what's that all about...”, “...well now, “divide into seventy” is like a currency conversion rate you see in the bank only that this time it's for "the annual growth rate of something to the point where it doubles", that's all, for example take that “10% annual growth rate” again, divide 10 into seventy, and you get seven, that is seven years until it will double, or take “doubles in seven years”, divide 7 into seventy and you get 10, a 10 percent growth rate then, all rather simply don't you think, even if the economists call it "the rule of 70" and the conversion rate as a "logarithm" here, but difficult wording has been their way of hiding their tricks, well till now I suppose, because let's just think that we're borrowing their secret back from them..."

babe.jpg

62 65http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 475

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

The goblin really should be looking over his shoulder...shopping migration ? really? Seems to me, your obvious talent is writing fantasy .....And you are really good!!!
"...ah no, once you have been thoroughly stomped upon by a brood of marauding mummies who have mistaken you for terry wogan on their way to shoe shop once more, you will learn that fantasy, this writing on forumland then, is a very serious business indeed..." mentioned the goblin now, adding "...no, either one takes out "mommy insurance", or one blends into the scenery, or one distracts them with lines like and then he took her in to his arms, yes it had been those shoes all along, as slowly he bent down and unfasten each delicate fascinating feminine shoe-buckle knowing that his emotion was about to cave in against a inner crescendo of wild torrential passion for her, just here so alone together and all so now too, while walking backwards gently retracing one's steps till the moment one could actually dash off in panic...", yes, the goblin had been on "women's interest forums" before, where indeed they were very avid grazers of posts where little escaped their attention too, just that one had to become somewhat agile amongst them

grovel.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...common-land is nobody's land, common-law is nobody's law, and a common-law wife is nobody's wife neither..." started the goblin, continuing "...so, what then is this common market that the europe union has signed up actually mean if it's just something that no one takes direct responsibility for now...", in fact the goblin imagined that the date of 9 11 would be all that ourdearmedia would relate on the news at this point, where of nothing about the European Financial Stability Facility or EFSR is to be replaced by the European Stability Mechanism or ESM, whose vote upon by the the German Constitutional Court takes place on 9 12 would be mentioned by ourdearmedia, saying "...of course the vote is a foregone conclusion of its acceptance perhaps, for if they don't the euro is doomed straight off, but it only ties the member state ever tighter together, and ever deeper into debt too, yet the politicians together with ourdearmedia and the rest of us too, have no wish to grab the bull by the horns, just a communal problem is nobody's problem again..."

bull-by-horns.jpg

http://www.businessinsider.com/all-...-decision-that-could-rock-the-eurozone-2012-8

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, new, the goth's "last post" thread

Do you then believe that in the act of posting, one is bearing one's soul, that you can see the real person? Is it not the case that many people use the internet to be what they aren't in real life? Although maybe you could argue that in doing so, they really are being their real selves.....
"...no, what I understand is simply that if someone posts often enough then the contours of oneself might become clearer by that posting then..." replied the goblin accepting that the external self was ever moulded upon one's circumstances here, in that one was one's age, health, nationality, upbringing, job and marital status, etc., were all facts about oneself, but that one's inner self was evasive as if hidden by all those other facts then, so the goblin merely restated that he was not his facebook wall here, and yet, if he wasn't a facebook wall then, then by that understanding, who he really was was just had to be there upon his journey to self in posts across forumland

chief1.jpg

177 68 510

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
.....and the, luvs says to herself, 'damn. i despise spammers, & Lord pity insane folk.'
she went on to clean her fridge, then try & read a msg. later on, once she was shopping fer groceries....... a voice said, 'buy eggs.' or was that her reading her shopping list....... her rejoice was abound. people cheered; crowds formed. a parade formed. heaven nearly descended.
sigh. some people.

fleamailman

("...see how it becomes you now..." went the goblin enjoying luvs's posts, then continuing "...and then after a short while it becomes one's habit here I guess, moreover, there are more readers across forumland than there are in that bookworld even, no maybe not on this forum, but these are early days yet, no, imagine if one were to experiment one's writing technique over many years then, I mean wouldn't it make one's time here more worth it than the mundane stuff...")

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

the goblin had come to an agreement with the owner of the bistro, in that as soon a the place filled with lunch people, the goblin would uproot to the bar and continue tappidytyping from there then, in fact the owner had once asked why the goblin typed so much, "...well, life is a race with death for revealing oneself through one's writings...", "..yer ok, but that isn't going to pay the bills then, is it..." the owner replied, so the goblin just found himself remembering that phrase he knew domine, quo vadis, guessing he was simply going back because others were departing from it, and typed on anyway

domine.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

the goblin lets the post write itself, he often feared that if he didn't, it wouldn't, so the simple fact of switching off the distractions, first those obvious ones, and then recognizing the others too, had become an objective in itself here, in fact the bistro was better than his home in this way, yes there was both noise, people, and clutter, but they were not his, they, like the rest of it, were happening around him and not to him so to speak, then suddenly, he voiced aloud to himself something looking at the slot, saying "...this life will always find those tokens of value for one if one doesn't recognize true value for oneself...", so the other heads in the bistro would turn towards him for a brief moment, before they too, dismissed his utterance as yet another distraction to them

Vienna-Coffee-House.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

morning rush hour and the man in the mirror, somehow guessing the goblin's mood, starts singing: "...crappy workday to you, crappy workday to you, crappy workday dear moron, crappy workday to you...", the goblin then imagined he could hear a whole chorus of the same song coming from the fellow passengers on the bus, and the goblin was probably right, just that the mute switch was turned on it seemed

LaurieLipton-madmanunderground-1.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the goblin comforting someone who had been banned

"...never mind being banned, not if one feels that one is being wrongly pressurized into conforming that is, and as long as one makes sure one is not offending people unnecessarily in one's posts understanding why one was banned, learning from it too, then surely it is win/win since neither side would be wasting their time from that ban onwards..." advised the goblin, adding "...simply, instead one gears oneself up for one's next forum/venue while rethinking one's relationships with members on those venues that remain open to you, for it's as they say in defeat, one mustn't lose sight of the lesson...", in fact, the goblin wasn't really sure if it was a quote, or just something he felt to be very true here

andrew-wyeth-refuge.jpg

fleamailman

repost from "what are you thinking" thread, elsewhere

the goblin was thinking about this morning's conversation with the driver whose cousin had just died of lung cancer at the age of 42 leaving two young children, "...seems the cousin had hidden the cancer till the last moment, the driver only knowing about it a week ago, and then the death itself yesterday..." mentioned the goblin just shrugging thinking 42 was young, adding "...cigarettes of course..."

tumblr_litxlrUeKp1qarjnpo1_500.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, written in the early days of the obama administration

"...so ours is to witness then..."observed the goblin who was working on a three day week now continuing "...just we look on at all these failings of the moneygod that are becoming so evident in hurting the system worldwide, simply those failings were either real ones or perceived ones, and as such formed two separate problems, the former being the functionality of the system, the latter being the confidence in the system...", even if the goblin understood that any solution to either one alone would not be enough to really return the situation back to that fully functional confident state that had existed prier to 2008, so the goblin continued, "...no, the hardest part will be restoring the confidence in the family unit, a problem one can still see in low birth rate in russia now, and in those eastern block countries since they had first embraced capitalism, anyway, at least within the american political system, there seems a sense on hope now, even if "hope is only a good breakfast" as they say...",

breadline.jpg

33 76 548

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, new, a music forum

"...nah, it gets worse humans..." started the goblin asking to be excused for the way he wrote, then continuing "...in that, due to obamacare most corporations are reducing their low level staff to a 30hours a week employment status, thus avoiding the insurance bill to cover them, resulting in unemployment figures that might look better with less actual work being divided up between more people, yet for the individual concerned it couldn't be worse because often that person then had to work two jobs where the two separate employers who might not wish to share their employee between them...", yet either way then, everyone knew that the american unemployment figures were a farce, where being dropped off the register after two years regardless of whether one had actually found a job could hardly be reflective of the true unemployment figures, whereupon the goblin just sighed, saying "...the only reason why no one sees this as the greater depression of the 2010s as opposed to the great depression of the 1930s is that the media has been corrupted by its paymasters to turn a blind eye towards it and its moral obligation to speak out, not forgetting the fact that those all too obtrusive soup kitchens of yesteryear are now neatly replaced by the unobtrusive food stamps of today, moreover back then it was 1 in 10 who lived in the cities whereas today it's 1 in 10 who doesn't...", simply, it had come to the stage where ourdearmedia was without conscience here, and that something that had started out as too big to fail had then become too big to prosecute and was now too big to mention even, where the goblin felt that the excuse of war would be their next tool to suppress even more unreported dissent at home, that america would in effect move onto a war footage against an enemy, imagined or otherwise, if only to hide the depth of its own shortfall and corruption, so the media would in effect offer the audience what amounted to that audience itself then, while hiding behind that media would be that which actually was that audience's reality without coverage

AMeademediations_zps9cf3076a.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...your majesty.." replied the goblin suspecting that he could only really speak when spoken to here, also, and that he shouldn't look king george in the eye either, continuing "...if I may be permitted then, in that well we all understand the need to root out subversion amongst your subjects where your colonies merit no exception here, but honesty this new proposal now, the one allowing your agents to make their searches with self authorized warrants without prior approval nor deliberation, that then forces those who have been searched never to disclose that fact to anyone else, be that legal representatives, family, or whomsoever then, on pain of a prison term of up to five years..." the goblin paused for breath, then continued "...moreover, that contained within the same proposal now, the crown is now allowed to hold someone indefinitely here without redress to any due legal representation whatsoever nor even told the reason why they're being detained then, no your majesty, quite simply your subjects would rise up against you if you ever enacted this legislation, where I'm sure you'd rightly lose hold of those new world colonies...", the king asked his prime minister if this was so and if this proposal existed, quite perturbed that the goblin knew this much about affairs of state, and then in a slight german accent he asked "...well now, it seems you are well versed in our affairs goblin, so then how would you go about it...", "...to be honest..." to which the goblin picked off a bit of wax from the candle to buy time to put clearly then, and then explained "...no, your majesty I confess that it cannot be done in this day and age like that, but if it's any consolation to you, I've seen the future now, where there will be another george who will catch those colonists off-guard, by simply compiling in a three hundred page bill with all these said clauses, calling it the patriot act while submitting this bill to their parliament giving their legislators a mere fifteen minutes to read it, knowing full well that no one could of course, whereupon they will just pass it into law, whence a history of tyrannical rule will have gone worse than full circle here, and their rebellion would have been entirely pointless...", which was when the goblin woke up from this dream here, while outside it was still dark, and yet, looking out across the rooftops of the great city now, somehow the goblin just wondered if he alone was the only one awake amongst the thousands who still slept on

CB830CB12FD471E4012ACD901D78A988.jpg

139 78 572

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, from a woman's interest "last post" thread, yes the mommies again

and with that the goblin felt he should join in and test himself too, saying "...this gives me an understanding into those feminine minds of yours perhaps, besides I fear I'm turning sane again, always a bad sign on this internet now, far too boring being sane that is..."

http://psychologytoday.psychtests.com/cgi-bin/health/transfer_health.cgi?partner=pt&test=menopause#h

Suspect that you may be going through menopause? Take this quiz to assess your symptoms of internet menopause.

1. Are you over 35?
Yes

2. Do you suffer from disruptive hot flashes (intense and sudden waves of heat accompanied by excessive sweating)?
Yes, some of the posts do that to me.

3. Are you experiencing uncharacteristic mood changes (e.g. sadness, irritability, etc.)?
Yes, especially on writer's forums.

4. Do your breasts feel much more sensitive or tender than usual?
No, not that I have noticed

5. Do you suffer from a certain dryness or painful intercourse?
No, I haven't come across that problem in years

6. Has your desire for, or enjoyment of, sex decreased?
Yes, my wisdom spoils it with conjectures upon the consequences

7. Has your complexion gone through noticeable changes (i.e. drier than usual, unwanted facial hair, acne, etc.)?
No, my face changes with each the forum I am on

8. Do you feel more tired than usual or have difficulty sleeping?
Yes, my postalotism keeps me awake at night

9. Have your periods become irregular (i.e. skipped periods, heavier flow, etc.)?
No, I haven't had periods since I was at school where I skipped
them often

10. Do you have difficulty concentrating or remembering things?
No, I have difficulty concentrating because I remember things.

test result 50%, comment:

What does your score mean?

"You appear to exhibit some symptoms of menopause. It is important to note however, that many of the symptoms experienced in the perimenopausal and menopausal stage can be signs of a more serious problem, so it’s extremely important to inform yourself and talk to your doctor. Although menopause itself cannot be avoided, there are ways to make the transition much more smooth and comfortable. There are many resources available that can help you better understand and deal with the events that usher you into this stage of your life."

"...goodie, I'll tell the boss then, getting a day off work perhaps to have a chat with the doctor now..." mentioned the goblin in high hopes, adding "...besides, nothing wrong with me, I am just perfectly goblin..."

narcissus.jpeg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the "why isn't the coup in egypt being called a coup by the US government" thread

"...I suspect that its popularity in itself doesn't actually determine whether a coup is one or not, instead it might excuse it slightly to those with vested interest there, yet I fear that by dubbing egypt's coup as something else a dangerous precedent has been set where future coup leaders will simply claim that it was all in tune with the wish to abide by the will of the masses, and thus that those coups too would not be coups neither, which is exactly how the then entrenched albeit out of touch roman senate ended up losing control of its power to a long list of military dictators starting with titus lartius bc501 on through to gaius julius caesar's assassination in bc44, where whereupon the senate became in effect the wizard of oz with the real power going to its military instead who later proclaimed their leaders ceasars turning the republic into an empire..." ventured the goblin who then wondered if anyone here would believe that the military would ever relinquish real power to whoever got voted in later, saying "...I mean you do remember why vietnam was lost, and at the time how stupidly america supported the military junta of nguyen van thieau instead of any real democracy...", yes, somehow the goblin felt that adhering to the kirkpatrick doctrine was ever america's undoing, why, because few would trust an america who repeatedly venerated the principals of democracy across the airways while befriended despots upon the ground

8690531381_9f355d35d0_z.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the "freak snowstorm" thread

A harbinger of things to come.

"...the katla volcano is about to go off, and that is going to turn things cold, in fact, what with more and more volcanoes booked to go off now, ourdearmedia is going to have an increasingly hard time trying to keep quiet about post glacial rebound theory for all that original sin global warming dogma instead..." mentioned the goblin thinking of letting the cat out of the bag here, saying "...land locked water escapes in to the sea, the sea-bed actually sinks under the weigh, yes it's sea-bed sink and not sea-level rise or else there would be a uniform sea-level rise much like when one runs a bath noting the water-level rise equally on all sides now, anyway, pressure pushes on the magma both under and in between the cracks of the earth's crust, more earthquakes, more volcanoes erupting, the volcanic ash falls back to earth as rain, record rain in fact, where rain cools things, etc., etc., in short, all your strange weather patterns you see today, just getting obvious and obviouser...", somehow the goblin knew that by the time they told everyone about it, it would probably be too late anyway, besides, ourdearmedia already has enough on its plate trying to stem the retraction of investments from the financial markets without making the problem worse by having people actually understanding the oddness of the weather around them

800px-Eyjafjallajkull_en_Katla.png

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the "do you believe in god" thread

"...I don't believe in god, because I know god, but I don't know what I know, and yet I know it all the same..." ventured the goblin, adding "...look, no one goes around saying that they believe in death, though they know death, but they don't know what they know, and yet they know it all the same, same difference...", just that the goblin was gnostic, continuing "...so when people replace knowledge with belief, it just states that they are fobbing their homework for an excuse here..." adding "...and how organized religion tricks you into following those externals each time, when all along it is just you alone with this infinite internal that touches you now..."

kollwitz_death.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the "What is wrong with the American army?" thread

the goblin showed, saying "...let me guess your thinking then, the army is in control of the situation here, it is answerable to the government, and government is duly elected by the people, thus democracy as we know it then, where the goal of democracy has been its propagation worldwide, in other words "america stands for democracy" then...", well at least that was what it was meant to be, continuing "...but no, amarica actually stands for finance, where financial influence is the key to understanding both its foreign and domestic policy to date, where democracy is commendable, permissible, and tolerated only until it elects something that happens to be against the wishes of the IMCP, the industrial military congress party or whatever one chooses to call that vested interest that lurks behind those western democracies then...", in fact, orchestrated economic collapse was on the cards now, where the unanswerable fed now prints money to crash level, and where war would serve and a distractive scapegoat here, so that the big banks can buyout by the little ones, in fact one wonders if there is any reason why these workings, motivations, and results should differ from the great stock market crash 1929, save in scale perhaps, oh and in subtlety of their remaining in the shadows once more

sinister-cat.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M9zDNHPH0k"]U.S. and Them Operation Ajax - Iran and the CIA coup 1-2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdeoktnv8ko"]U.S. and Them: Operation Ajax - Iran and the CIA coup (2/2) - YouTube[/ame]

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

What really burnt my toast, however, was the first line of their email. “E-books are not counted at the university level.”

"...well they can say what they like to you, because when you've done that ebook, you can then dedicate it complete with quotes too to whoever rejected you now..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...chin up, where if it's any consolation, think of me in my fight to be accepted too, and how many times I've got myself banned from writer's forums by my not compromising my writing style for their whatever, I mean why should I, this is my pen and these is not their posts...", though perhaps too, it was unfair to use this parallel here for everyone knew that goblins were made of sterner stuff than most humans were, after all, didn't rejections just pile up one's winnings for that one big final winthoughpoint here, so the goblin finally said "...nah, the only real losers are the quitters, and you're not quitting are you, me neither..."

3624clown.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the "afterlife" thread

the goblin turned up, and then explained "...in life, there is only this journey to self here, that you can know of for sure, in that, some people will talk about lots of things that make sense attaching still more things they will then ask you to believe in, even as far as to offer you an eternal reward or punishment depending on whether you accept their given line as the truth about your afterlife...", somehow the goblin knew that the next bit was harder but he continued "...so imagine the first of two choices, that you accepted their argument to its full, and did exactly as told to because that reward or punishment that was coming later, now what would that tell you about yourself here and how truly base you are then, simply your actions would be based on self-advantage, something like taking out a mortgage on heaven perhaps where every good action you did would be some further contribution towards that mortgage then, wouldn't it...", so the goblin just offered the second choice by saying "...now imagine the other choice, that all your actions good or bad were based on your own judgment of them, no expectation, nor reward nor punishment here, just you knowing yourself by what you do, well if you can imagine these two choices clearly then, and can still choose the latter of the two, thus defying any notion of buying god, or the devil and anything else for that matter, saying "I do not look to reward in my actions, those actions are the reward in themselves", then for an eternity you could hold you head up high and look your maker in the eye, saying "well, you may not like my choices but at least I was as honest to them then as I am to you now too"..."

91ab4e7fc819.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

you are a human, flesh and blood and bone, like the rest of us
"...wrong mortals, the goblin is just a persona, that is, on forumland there is no "flesh and blood and bones", nor "gender", "day", 'time", "place" nor "age" for that matter, for it is all just "what you read" and "what you write", where there is no more a human here than if you were to look at a book and saying "you are flesh and blood and bone my dear book", though the source of what you see is human, agreed, but what you read here isn't any more human than books, films, music, paintings and the like are, simply they are, like this text you're reading now, representations here, miss that point and you will not see what you are actually seeing for what think you're seeing instead..." ventured the goblin again, building up to that line he had thought often enough, saying "...welcome to the masked ball of forumland, any representation you choose is ok because none of them are true, for even the best writer in the world couldn't possibly write himself as he truly is, why, because written words only represent don't they now..."

img208.jpg

50 86http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 615

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

the goblin is now vaguely watching his son try out his new game on his playstation called "doom-magi" where the box, written in german and as far as the goblin could make out reads something like oh but yes, a realtime action packed game here, where you get to chose between one of three heroic wise men balthasar, gaspar, and melchior where while trying to keep up with the traversing star you relentlessly battle your way through those throngs of head-counting minions of the evil herrod on your way to bethlehem, collecting gold, frankincense and myrrh, only stopping to trade at taverns for lifepoints, weapon/armour upgrades, and camel speedups at which point the goblin kind of admitted that he might in fact be reading the explanation on the back to the box slightly wrong then

0052-Desert-01.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...my children are dead, long live these adolescents..." joked the goblin not really laughing as he loved them no less now too, only that he seemed to live his life in shocks of realisation as if catching up with the present day reality, that yet again something had gone from his life, and that their ghosts now called to be buried amongst the other chapters with some passing words, "...children, this clown will always be your clown and he'll remember you in his jests, I promise..." the goblin voiced, the muse looked on with approval, she liked it when the goblin was honest with himself, then he flung a handful of earth over her too, the children burst out laughing "...oh daddy, you never grow up do you..." well they would have said as much if they haven't grown up on him like this

lmnhy.jpg

fleamailman

repost from a goth's "last post" thread

another glorious posting day and the goblin wishes everyone every success in their wish to escape their own reality a bit longer, "...you're as rich as everything you don't want..." the goblin ventured, adding "...but you're always poor and alone in dailylife, simply, this system couldn't survive if you were contented in it, it builds "want" in you and turns people into slaves by creating their own discontent here, buy into it and you are owned by it, and the moment one's present distraction ends, one craves the next one, but every distraction returns you to your dailylife doesn't it...",

zdzislaw_beksinski_005.jpg