• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ya know what sucks

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
NFL training camps, yeah that is what sucks. I hate them and even worse I hate NFL preseason games.

Why because that means it is only a short time and the cold snowy winter is here. And that sucks. It just seems like the summers come way too slow and leave way too fast as I age.:hammer::hammer:

I know this post will probably upset Rusty but he may want to skip this year anyway since his team is skipping.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It just seems like the summers come way too slow and leave way too fast as I age.:hammer::hammer:

You need to come down to Texas. Summer started in April and is still rolling along. I haven't seen a heat index less than 105 for weeks. Roll on winter. Football is supposed to be played in a blizzard anyway with the temps hovering around -20. :yum: