• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dynatrac, aka XM571 manuals available

DynatracGuy

I have operator's, repair, and parts manuals for the Dynatrac scanned in. Anyone who needs a set just email me your snail mail address and I'll send you a CD.

Anyone want a Dynatrac for restoration or a museum? I've decided I am better off with Bombardiers. Especially since I think I have 1 of only 2 Dynatrac's complete with both front and rear units. I would hate to have an accident and have a piece of history destroyed! See the TrackedTransport group in Yahoo groups for more info. PM me and I'll respond with pictures etc.

akyoung

I have operator's, repair, and parts manuals for the Dynatrac scanned in. Anyone who needs a set just email me your snail mail address and I'll send you a CD.

Anyone want a Dynatrac for restoration or a museum? I've decided I am better off with Bombardiers. Especially since I think I have 1 of only 2 Dynatrac's complete with both front and rear units. I would hate to have an accident and have a piece of history destroyed! See the TrackedTransport group in Yahoo groups for more info. PM me and I'll respond with pictures etc.

still looking for manuals for the xm571 if you have them. email me at ybowhntr43@yahoo.com thanks Bob