• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

More tests!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have had a bunch of ultrasounds in the past 3 weeks. The one they did of my abdomen last Friday showed some things on my gall bladder and liver that the new doc lady is concerned about. She even talked to my old doc lady and now she wants a cat scan to try to see what is going on in there. Guess it is better than getting cut open to look. I hate those damn tunnel machines. Should just give me a sleeping pill and wake me up when they are done!:hammer:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Mule, perhaps you should study more before takig these damm tests.

Jus' Sayin'

'Cause like Squerly said, you are wearing us out!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't know what they squirted in my veins today but I had to come home and pick out 48 hours worth of my diabetes drug. Said it would have a real bad reaction if I did not. Hell, I just hope it stayed in the right place this time. Last one of these tests the nuclear stuff ended up in my bones.:w00t2:I fell asleep waiting for the doctor to review it to make sure the pics came out OK. Damn thing whirls around and around while you lay on the slab. It was too dang hot to mow any more this afternoon so why not lay on a cold table in the a/c! I figure it is good practice for the coroner when I bite the dust!:yum::yum:

Leni

Mule, will you knock it off. Enough is enough already. By the way all of my tests came out normal. Yours had better be normal also or we'll have to do something drastic.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Muley, Only get worried when your IQ test comes back "negative"
That was years ago!:whistling: Me and the doc lady will have words for her not researching and warning me about the very nasty kidney problem from that injection and the pills she prescribed. It ain't supposed to be my job to teach the docs but I damn sure remind them when they fuck up like that. My favorite nurse reminded me of that when we spoke earlier this evening. Said it would have been real bad as she has seen the results of it.:hammer: Glad I have somebody looking out for me. The technician made me sign a paper that i was aware of it to cover his butt.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well they finally called and said whatever spot they were concerned about has not increased in size, spleen seems a little enlarged and liver has some scar tissue but appears fine. Cancer doc is hell on poking the heck out of my belly every time I see him. He does the groin, armpits and neck every time as well. He has strong hands and knows what he is looking for. So far if he is happy I am happy. Other docs freak out over my white cell count and he says with all the others in range since I am taking this new med he is not concerned but wants blood work every month in case it would change. They are on about the same pace as last year for blood sucking. 43 vials and counting so far this year.:yum::yum: