• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Peep's Sesame Noodles

lilbopeep

Peep's Sesame Noodles

2 (10 oz bags) Chinese noodles (The ones I found look like Ramen Noodles) - cooked and drained

Dressing:

1/2 cup soy sauce ( I use 1/2 low sodium, 1/2 regular soy sauce but you can use all of one or the other)
1/4 cup sesame oil
1/4 cup canola oil (You can use 1/2 cup sesame oil & omit the canola oil. I find all sesame oil a bit strong so I go 1/2 & 1/2 with the oils.)
1/4 cup rice (wine) vinegar
1 - 2 tablespoons hot chili oil (or to taste)

Combine dressing ingredients in bottle and shake well.

Garnish:

2 Tbsp sesame seeds (toasted in dry pan till golden)
1 bunch (or to your taste) finely chopped green onion

Add to noodles after tossing with the dressing.
Toss well to combine.

Directions:

Cook noodles in large pot (I break the blocks of noodles into smaller pieces before cooking to make it easier to toss. Otherwise it is one giant mass of noodles LOL) about 3 - 5 minutes (careful not to overcook).
Drain noodles and put in large bowl (this will make it easier to toss), add dressing and toss well.
Add sesame seed & green onion garnish, toss well before serving.
You can eat room temp or cold. They taste really good cold the next day.

Here is a picture of the sesame noodles in the bowl before being tossed with the garnish. (They look like Ramen noodles but say Chinese Noodles on the bag.)

81610_sesame_noodles_1.jpg