• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I confess, I have a new Girlfreind.....she is soo clean

Ray

Da speks...

This is a BRAND NEW Pressure Washer manufactured in the USA

cooldrive-big.jpg

Comes complete with a 50' Non-Marking Hose, HD Gun, Wand, Spray Tips and MORE !!

This is a very solid unit with 14" tires and a Commercial Duty 13HP HONDA engine !

Has a CAT Belt Drive Triplex pump, with thermal relief valve, and chemical injector !

Description:
• BE Pressure Supply Extreme Cool Drive Edition

• Cooler Pump: Cool air is propelled over the pump reducing the heat by 25%

• Air Vents: Unique system draws cool air into the unit through the outer air vents

• Pulley System: Laser aligned patented pulley fanning system creates cooling air flow and help prevent slippage

• Industrial X-stream frame with pneumatic tires and solid welded anti-vibration rubber foot

• Solid and secure bolt-on tires with industrial grade threaded axle

• Quick Remove Cover: Belt guard removes easily in 20 seconds with 3 hand tightening knobs – No tools required

• Belt Drive
• PSI: 4,500
• GPM: 5.0

• 13.0 HP Honda “GX” OHV Engine (Commercial Duty with "Oil Alert")

• Cat 5CP3120 triplex plunger pump

• Easy-Start Adjustable pressure unloader with by-pass hose

• Thermal relief valve

• Safety relief valve

• Low Pressure Chemical injector

• 50’ Non-Marking steel braided high pressure hose with QC’s

• 5,000 PSI Heavy duty trigger gun
• 36” Insulated wand

• 3 Quick connect spray tips 0,15,40 and 1 soap nozzle

• All stainless steel frame with Stainless handle & hose hanger

• 14" Tubed foam filled no leak pneumatic tires

Quick-release stainless steel belt guard

Extra Special Features:

* Air Vents - Cool air is drawn into the unit through outer air vents
* Pulley system - Laser aligned patented pulley system creates cooling air flow
* Cooler pump - Cool air is being propelled over the pump, reducing heat by 25%
* Belt Guard - Belt guard not attached to frame, reducing vibration by 45%. Easily removed with no tools, using tightening knobs
* Aluminum mags - Industrial strength mags
* Flat free tires - These power washers have tires that are made of solid foam fill. There is no air and never a flat tire

• Weight: 270.0 lb.
• Ships via truck

I can now cut people in half, walking on the street in front of my house.........from my back yard.

Awesome!!!!!!!!

He he he

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Flowing 5gpm and making 4500 psi? Concurrently? Jeesh, you will cut something in half.

Ray

She arrives next week. Just got my confirmation email. My 17 year old 5 hp unit needed a replacement.

Ordered a few custom options, the bigger Cat pump etc....1850 bux to my door ttl....

Ray

for starters the house and driveway so i can paint. Was having trouble with my old reliable cat pump unit....the honda 5 hp needs a new carb. So instead of putting 30 dollars in the carb. I did the smart thing....and bought me a new washer... ;)

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I can't believe someone is jacking off over a power washer. Ah well, whatever turns you on!!!!!!:moon::moon: To each, his own.