• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SOLD!!! --- WTS 1969 thiokol spryte 1201b --- SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlmorindds

SUPER Site Supporter
Re: WTS 1969 thiokol spryte 1201b

I am surprised this 1200 has not sold...it is a very clean machine. Just try to go through one of these Thiokols and do it right for $12000...hell look at those beautiful tracks and grousers...geez!!!!:wow::wow::hammer:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter

you are right i believe most of us around here like the satisfaction of doing it our self how ever as a turn key operation that's a great deal

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Hang tough it's a nice machine. Sooner or later the right guy will show up and Bingo..

Hey somebody! You need this cat!:wink::whistling:

Regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• nopics.gif
    nopics.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 555

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

OK Dan, as a soon to be member of the super secret 600 series club, first thing is never ever let them know where you got it, and secondly where you keep it., thirdly how much you paid for it, and lastly how many of them you have. :wink: yah I know you culled it from the herd.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter

boy i hope being part of the 600 club isn't like being part of the krusty club

wesley

Boogie is like a crack dealer, only he has the 600 fix. I know, I was his last victom. Now I'm hooked and I'd sell a kidney before I'd part with it.:w00t2:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

OK Dan, as a soon to be member of the super secret 600 series club, first thing is never ever let them know where you got it, and secondly where you keep it., thirdly how much you paid for it, and lastly how many of them you have. :wink: yah I know you culled it from the herd.

This is the truth...., the fraternal order of OC 15 owners are a exclusive bunch. My head hurts from keeping the secrets from the summer of 12 road trips inside.

enjoy your new ride.

Oh and the word owners may be substituded for Hoarders... you pick.
Mike

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

SSS600 Club motto, find um, feel um, freight um, fix um. :xmas::xmas::xmas:

The Krusty club motto, find um, fix um, fix um , fix um, fix um, trailer um, forget um.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

SSS600 Club motto, find um, feel um, freight um, fix um. :xmas::xmas::xmas:

The Krusty club motto, find um, fix um, fix um , fix um, fix um, trailer um, forget um.
That is cold! But true.:yum::yum:

powderDave

Ok, are the 601 and 4t10 basically the same size machine? (Cab width and height/track capabilities). I have decided that Tucker might not be suitable for me and I like the Thiokol 601 because of its passenger capabilities and its raw vintage beauty. I want a backcountry mountain crawler that can take my friends with lots of beer to the top of the mountain. Are there hydraulics for blade attachment? Or is that a custom modification?
Thanks

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: WTS 1969 thiokol spryte 1201b SOLD!!

sorry Muleman died in Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.