• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Superbowl play by play thread

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So far I think the Audi A8 commercial has the edge over the Doritos "Pug" commercial.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A lot of good commercials. I liked that Pepsi one with the husband sneaking food then the jogger getting whacked in the park.

Looks like some good action movies coming out this summer as well.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The teleflora commercial was funny as hell.
Yup I think that one was definitely aimed at the male crowd :yum:

The VW Passat commercial with the little kid dressed up as Darth Vadar was pretty cool.

The Coca Cola commercial with fire breathing dragon that drank a Coke was lame. The Bud commercial with the cowboy singing in the bar was bizarre, but memorable. Oh, and the movie commercial for the new movie COWBOYS vs ALIENS looked like it was a spoof but then we realized that is actually a commercial for a real movie.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The 2nd half may be promising for the Steelers.

2 of GB's defensive backs are injured and in the locker room.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't care for the music but the halftime show is pretty elaborate.

OK, their 2nd song is better. At least I've heard of it before (Guns n' Roses).

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just turned the volume down and watch the lights.

Think I'll take a smoke & pee break now so I don't miss the commercials.

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have not watched many super bowls, but this halftime show really sucks.

May be my old age coming out, but if that crap is what appeals to the younger generation, they can have it.

Bob

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would be embarrassed to have my name associated with that half time show.

Hell fire, all they are doing is screaming.

Bob

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
As mentioned, I stepped outside for a smoke. I look in the glass door of my office and there's my daughter sitting in my chair, lip-syncing along with the last song. I'm screwed. I thought I taught her better then that. Time to revoke the iTunes cards...

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm betting it will be voted the best halftime show ever , but then again it'll be because of the freeloaders that put Obama in office voting . :ermm:

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm betting it will be voted the best halftime show ever , but then again it'll be because of the freeloaders that put Obama in office voting . :ermm:

I had trouble understanding what they were saying, but didn't they mention p-bo and the stimulus?

Bob

Last edited:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
3-point game boys...

21 GB points off of 3 Steeler turnovers. If we could just keep our hands on our balls...

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
2-minute warning.

A Steeler's TD to win it. Can they go the distance?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
the half time show was okay I suppose, the highlight for me was Slash coming on and playing a Guns and Roses tune with Fergie singing. But it was Far from the best ever in my opinion. The Who and Mcartney were so much better. I guess it was tailored to the younger crowd and that sure ain't me. LOL

Good game Steelers. Congrats to the Pack. They held on, barely.

BamsBBQ

it was a good game... we are the champions...we are the champions.... now i can talk smack...promised i wouldnt talk smack until after the game... we are the champions... nah nah nah nah nah....lol