• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

LMC Trackmaster parts

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
In one of our buy outs we have acquired 40 of these tracks NOS they are for the LMC trackmaster loader model 75 made in 1997 contact if intrested
volume discounts can apply 2000.00 per set of 2 new they were 2800.00 ea.

Attachments

• LMC Tracks.jpg
    LMC Tracks.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,670

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Here are some pictures of the LMC trackmaster 75

The tracks are 18" wide and cover a 103 " length on the ground radius to radius they are new. opportunity for someone out west.there must be some these machines out there.

Attachments

• LMC.jpg
    LMC.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 1,805
  • LMC Back.jpg
    LMC Back.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 1,823
Last edited:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Someone that wants to build there own set of tracks for a vehicle ( do not want to use the "M" word ) these are perfect. 90mm pitch they are driven from a metal sprocket. 62 pitches. 450 mm wide

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, it was just a calculation, 62 pitches of 90mm or 90x.03937=3.5433x62=219.6846 they are well built for LMC by Bridgestone they would fit the 75 or the 85 tracked loader 500 pounds per track

msnstl

Hi,

I have an LMC skidtrak 75 like the one shown earlier in the thread. Mine needed work when I got it and I've been able to find parts from other sources. The main thing I need is a hose diagram for the hydraulics. Maybe we can compare notes.

Thanks,
Mike

dcollins777

Do you still have any of these tracks available? I have a SkidTrak 75 and could use a set. Please message me if they are still for sale.
Thanks

024Runner

In one of our buy outs we have acquired 40 of these tracks NOS they are for the LMC trackmaster loader model 75 made in 1997 contact if intrested
volume discounts can apply 2000.00 per set of 2 new they were 2800.00 ea.
Do you still have tracks for the LMC Trackmasters?

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you still have tracks for the LMC Trackmasters?
MN is shut down and the inventory is scattered to the wind.
that quoted post was from 2007 and MN outdoors was very involved service center, I would expect the tracks have all been rehomed. I was at the auction, I did not see any go through a ring.