• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Working with My chainsaw - Jonsered 2045 Turbo

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've had a Jonsered 2065 Turbo or years ............ awesome saw!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Most of what I have to cut is just trim work, but every once in a while I could use a bigger saw.

My little Stihl does the trick 90% of the time . . . but not always. I could use some of your equipment, but I can't really justify the cost for something that I need only every 3 or 4 years.

Metsaman

Most of what I have to cut is just trim work, but every once in a while I could use a bigger saw.

My little Stihl does the trick 90% of the time . . . but not always. I could use some of your equipment, but I can't really justify the cost for something that I need only every 3 or 4 years.

Yes I must have good equipment because I make firewoods and also make logs that I sell forest companies by My self, many hours on every years.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I notice you have had a couple of close calls with that saw. The outer garments need a bit of mending. Be careful OK

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have been using dolmar chainsaws. the controls just seem hander to me.