• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I Am Extremely Frustrated!

BoneheadNW

Having had to stay home from work yesterday, I figured that I would try to get some tractorin' done in the yard. I have recently cleared about 50' x 50' patch and had two piles of "dirt" that needed to be spread on this patch. The "dirt" was actually mostly clay excavated from another part of my property. I should also mention that this patch is on an incline. It has been fairly dry here recently, meaning that I thought the ground was dry enough to do the job. Well, as soon as I drove into the patch to pick up my first load, I knew I was in trouble. The tires immediately loaded up with clay, making a huge mess. In the end, I had to use the BH to un-stick myself, I spread clay all over my driveway, the patch is now full of channels from the tires, and the piles of clay are still there. No chance to make things better as it rained overnight so everything is slick.

OK, I vented- but I don't feel any better. I'm just waiting for my wife to get back to tell me to hire a professional to fix the mess.
Bonehead