• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Prayer Request:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
My niece Amber has not been in good health anyway. She had a tooth infection and couldn't get it taken care of until the end of the last (long) weekend. Dentist said she might have died if she hadn't had it taken care of right then. So she got prescriptions for antibiotics.
I will try to make a long story short: my sister found her on the floor she is now in the hospital. Once in the they found out she also has diverticulitis. They doped her up with so much antibiotics that it has now killed all the good (everbody needs some) bacteria in her intestines. Without it she could die. I am pretty upset and I can't do a thing :sad:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Thank you . I was upst and forgot to post "Once in the HOSPITAL" but you figured that out

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I pray she returns to good health quickly . Hang in there . It takes a little bit for meds to work .Keep the faith !

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Prayers for her Cat. Tooth infections can be bad news. When my dentist would not pull a bad one because I was on coumadin I found an oral surgeon and told him what was going on. He pulled it without issue right then and there. 3 years later he did another one for me. He was smart enough to understand it could kill me if he did not. We talked about the possible bleeding hazards and he gave me a script for some potent antibiotics. Needless to say he is my go to guy in my rolodex now.

Leni

It will take time but Amber should come out of this just fine. In the meantime she is in my thoughts. A lot of us have diverticulitis and get along okay. It's a matter of knowing what you can eat. Sounds like she needs to pay more attention to her body and what it is telling her. That infected tooth did not happen overnight. I hope that the doctors will sit down with her and do a little educating.

Last edited:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Thank you; my sister told me that my niece (her daughter) is doing a little better today.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I haven't heard anything today; so no news is good news I hope. I don't want to call my sister & bug her but I might e-mail her later.

Leni

I understand. It is hell wanting to know what is going on but you don't want to be a pest. If things had taken a turn for the worst I'm sure that your sister would have called you.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I got an e-mail from my sister that my niece was released from the hospital. I have mixed feelings about this because I believe that many times people are released much to soon from the hospital. In any case thank you all for your prayers and support.