• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Commercial Tile Setting company in Cleveland Ohio

ClevelandTile

My buddy and I opened a residential and commercial tile setting company in Cleveland Ohio named Cleveland Tile. Apart from residential tile projects, we also install flooring for: shopping malls, department stores, discount store, seasonal retailers, warehouse clubs, specialty stores, general stores, convenience stores, supermarkets, small grocery stores, farmer's markets, mom & pop stores, dollar stores, strip malls and free standing locations. Please check out our site and feel free to let us know what you think:

Last edited by a moderator:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmmm...I think you're a troll with nothing to offer this site. How's that?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
He also forgot to list his site, Joe. Kind of missed the boat on Spamming also. :whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Guys, we are giving him a chance. His link was removed as new members cannot post links to their commercial sites until they get approval from me and they have posted 50 posts. So, he did not forget it, the mods were simply taking care of business.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Guys, we are giving him a chance. His link was removed as new members cannot post links to their commercial sites until they get approval from me and they have posted 50 posts. So, he did not forget it, the mods were simply taking care of business.
Like the others, he won't be back. Another drive-by poster.

ClevelandTile

"Hmmmm...I think you're a troll with nothing to offer this site. How's that?"
"Like the others, he won't be back. Another drive-by poster."

JEV - I am a troll with nothing to offer - a drive by poster.
You have got me pegged. I am however impressed with the very active moderation on this forum.

AndyM

Charter Member
"Hmmmm...I think you're a troll with nothing to offer this site. How's that?"
"Like the others, he won't be back. Another drive-by poster."

JEV - I am a troll with nothing to offer - a drive by poster.
You have got me pegged. I am however impressed with the very active moderation on this forum.

If I had a say in things, I would almost be tempted to let him post his link, simply for his honesty...