• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A moment of silence for slain officers

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Sad for sure.

This is all about 2 hours from me, or about an hour from our other FF member "California".

Very sad. I have family friends and personal friends who were and some that are active, LEO's. And, volunteering at the fire department, I interact with local LEO's often.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, that really hits close to home then. I never did look up your longitude and latitude to see what part of the country you are in.

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Oh, that really hits close to home then. I never did look up your longitude and latitude to see what part of the country you are in.

I'm in California, 45 miles east of Sacramento, on the way to Lake Tahoe. 45 minutes to Sac, little over an hour to Tahoe.