• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Suzuki-Mattracks

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
ran it this in our travels the other day

Attachments

• IMG_2977.jpg
    IMG_2977.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 771
  • IMG_2978.jpg
    IMG_2978.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG_2979.jpg
    IMG_2979.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 758
  • IMG_2980.jpg
    IMG_2980.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 759
  • IMG_2981.jpg
    IMG_2981.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 759
  • IMG_2982.jpg
    IMG_2982.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 750

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Susuki-Mattracks

I know quite a few snowmobile clubs use that type of setup to pull their drag to groom trails where the size of the machine is a factor.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter

i bet you want one of those to go with your lam trac so big Al has something ti kid you about.

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter

I know quite a few snowmobile clubs use that type of setup to pull their drag to groom trails where the size of the machine is a factor.

and I've seen hardly used mattracks tear pretty badly under reasonable conditions... and nothing odd about the trail, use, etc...

Mattrack rubber really sucks...here's a photo... these are from a new UTV...everything properly matched (tracks, UTV, drag, etc.) ...

Attachments

• Masstracks_suck.jpg
    Masstracks_suck.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 757

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
around here we have several mini trucks and utv's with them plus a 1 ton ford and the 1 ton ford couldn't follow the bv206 wich moste of us will agree isnt a snow cat rather an allterrain vehicle but the mattracks seem to work good for going up anddown the packed snowmachine trails around hereyou just don't want to get off into the willows where like where my snow trac vidio was shot they will sink sand get tangled

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I know there are some snowmobile clubs in the northern states using them as they are restricted as to the size of the machine they can use on their trails and it's a bit warmer grooming with one of those instead of a snowmobile. If I recall, there was one club running 5 of them pulling smaller drags. They had pictures over on Koz's site. Also a few pictures of them stuck and digging out in a foot of snow.