• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wallpaper border installed in the powder room...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My lovely wife had me repaint 3 rooms, install some wood trim, stain it to match the wood already installed, etc etc etc

She said she wanted wallpaper borders.

I don't do wallpaper :hammer:

So she did it :flowers:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 43

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
One room done.

2 more to go.

The brand is Bradbury & Bradbury, never heard of it, but they make Victorian and Arts & Crafts style papers. Apparently its hand screened. I'm not sure what that means but it sounds like it cost me extra? Had to have the local paint/wallpaper store order special clay based paste to put it up.

I have to admit, I was very skeptical but I think it looks great. She ordered a few pictures from them too.

Bradbury & Bradbury => http://www.bradbury.com/ac.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 45

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Wallpaper is a sore subject in my house but what you have done is in keeping with the look and works ok,it kinda has a medieval/old English pub look.

Good job.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Its amazing what we can do....once the wife says get it done!!!!:yum:

Good looking job.....:tiphat:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Its amazing what we can do....once the wife says get it done!!!!:yum:

Good looking job.....:tiphat:

While I sit in the living room with a mug of hot coffee, my dog Misha, and the local Chicago news on the TV, I can hear the lovely Mrs_Bob toiling away and installing more wallpaper border up in our kitchen/dinette.

If I survive the day, I'll post photos later :yum:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
AND NOW THE KITCHEN!

The first, and hardest, bit of wall in the kitchen/dinette area with the border now up. This had to wrap around 3 corners and she wanted it all to be 1 piece.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 16