• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Track N Go System

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Not mine but is on Craig's List in WY

https://wyoming.craigslist.org/snw/d/track-go-track-system/6381981971.html

thumbnail 2.jpg

20171012_161859_resized.jpg

Track N Go drive on track system for 4 wheel drive vehicles. This system is like new with very few hours of use. Includes up dates from manufacture.

This Track N Go Track System fits Jeep, Toyota, GM 6 bolt vehicles with 5X5.0 or 6X5.5 wheel bolt patterns. The track system can be adapted to other vehicles and wheel bolt patterns with the purchase of an adapter kit from manufacture.

More info: http://trucktracks.com/en/

Priced at only $12,000.00 firm which is half price of a new system. Location is Buffalo WY

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
These are interesting but out of my $ range. I already have tracks on my ATV from Boivin before they sold the patent to someone.

I don't understand why the bolt pattern matters because they don't look like they bolt to the wheel ???
There is a mistake ( I think..) on the website that says they are almost 12 feet long (136 inches).

does boivin make anything that works----we put a set of his tracks on an arctic cat side by side--they sucked---the tracks had no support molded into them when u drove in snow it looked like tires had gone through---we ended up riveting arctic cat track cleats on the tracks it helped some--we went into campone night and I had to tow the arctic cat with my Polaris ranger on tjds that also sucked(bearing and hub troubles)how about in the mid. 90s and the mess he built for ski doo rear susp.----ouch----lol-----if u go to the boivin web site there is some kind of mess that bolts to the center hub ?----there also has to be somekind of reverser /mess inside the track/frame unit ?----I would spend 24g on a real cat before I would deal with that mess---- I run mattracks on my geo tracker ---there ok----iam building another project and r going to try a set of tattoos---that look like tjds maybe they figured out the hub bearing trouble(I did)

this is getting the tattoos---in the shop building wheel adapters now

Attachments

• IMG_20171026_081539094.jpg
    IMG_20171026_081539094.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 190

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
My Boivin tracks were purchased in 2003. I bought 2 sets. We have used them a couple hundred miles every winter on rough terrain. I have rebuilt my set once with new belts, sliders and bearings because I use them more for a longer season than my friend does.

We rarely go on trails. I have a couple miles of barely 5 foot wide trails thru rough woods.

The ATV in the back has newer Camoplast tracks with wheels in them instead of sliders. Much more a 'year-round track system.
The track belt on the Boivin tracks are made by Camoplast.
This picture was taken to illustrate the height difference. Bike on left has large drive cog that touches at both bottom and top. Newer tracks have smaller cog set high and serious speed reduction comparatively .

Attachments

• DSC02221.jpg
    DSC02221.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 165