• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How does a kid get LARGE quantities of Codeine Cough Syrup?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just found out one of my fencing kids was caught using drugs, was buying a mixture of codeine cough syrup & jolly rancher candy from another kid at the school. Apparently he started drinking this stuff about a week ago, never did drugs before. Apparently drinking 1-2 bottles a day, during school.

The other kid, the pusher, was making this stuff IN SCHOOL in the SCIENCE LAB.

But obviously is starting with some serious cough medicine since it has codeine in it.

So how does a kid get his hands on (apparently a fairly large quantity) of a regulated drug that is sold in bulky bottles and is hard for adults to get?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Who knows how the kids get what they do to get high.
I do know the heroin problem is out of control.
WAY out of control- that and Fentanyl patches mixed.
Tell me how kids/young adults are getting those?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All I know is that the 'pusher' was in juvenal hall once before. He is apparently a sophomore, 15 or 16 years old. I don't know him.

Apparently he is selling this stuff to anyone at school who wants it. Has bottled stored in some of the drawers in the school lab. Mixes it in the school lab. Not sure how the science teacher could be so clueless?

Apparently he has been selling this stuff for, AT A MINIMUM, the past several weeks.

The fencer who has been expelled been using it for 2 weeks.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
FWIW, I'm friends with this kid's mom & dad.

This kid is not one of my saber kids but has been on the team all 4 years and his mom was the instrumental parent in really helping us out from the start of the team. So she and I talk regularly. She told me its likely the police will be arresting the kid in school on Monday with his stash.

Dark Net Markets - easier than you might think.

Sounds like they are making: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

Yup, same stuff that Travon Martin was believe to be using.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Look up the codes kids use in texting. You will find that parents have been vilified.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
what I don't understand is why we as a population need to be drugged up any way weather it's booze weed coke heroin or other crap out there. as for the problem pg talks about in the late 60's and early 70's we had a heroin problem here in the us the producer in Vietnam were our allies. later in south America the coke producers were our buddy's ,and coke was a problem.now we are in Afghanistan and the poppy growers are our buddy's and heroin is cheep again and plentiful and cheap. I may have listened to too much talk radio but I believe the us government is wearing dark sunglasses to advance their agenda overseas.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
That's alarming! Here's what I got about the drug.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3001921/

You want alarming? Look at the Opiate epidemic that is sweeping this nation. Getting worse every day. There is no end in sight, yet our so called former president releases thousands of drug dealers because he decided it was a not violent crime and there are too many of them in jail.

Go ahead, try to figure that one out and why the Kenyan would do such a thing further exacerbating and already serious situation and putting our children at further risk. Worthless piece of shit.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So just an update.

My fencer is in the "alt school" program, where he will be allowed to finish the year, and then graduate from high school.

The drug pusher is also in the SAME "alt school" program.

WTF!?!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
So just an update.

My fencer is in the "alt school" program, where he will be allowed to finish the year, and then graduate from high school.

WTF!?!

Unbelievable. That is so wrong in so many ways. :hammer:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
So just an update.

WTF!?!
The pusher should be in school at the Graybar University! :hammer: