• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ALL ABOUT TURD......

Bamby

Symptoms - knowing is half the battle

Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life.

Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)?

TURD is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.

Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of childlike rage, rioting and uncontrollable crying.

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

TURD Is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

*Membership in the Democratic Party

*Identifying as a feminist

*Currently enrolled in college, and/or possession of a Liberal Arts college degree

*Living in a densely populated metropolitan area

*Massive student debt

*Spotty or non-existent work history

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups.

Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus;

they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality.

Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yup, I know lots of em and I keep throwing turds at them every chance I get. :yum:

Gotta be fast and accurate though, as they can scamper real fast to their safe rooms and PlayDoh tables. :yum:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Yup, I know lots of em and I keep throwing turds at them every chance I get. :yum:

Gotta be fast and accurate though, as they can scamper real fast to their safe rooms and PlayDoh tables. :yum:

I know quite a few also, but they are much older and easier to hit with flying turds. :yum::yum::yum: