• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Time to drag out the boom lift !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Later today I will be dragging out my JBL self propelled 33' boom lift . Monday the guys will start new sheating on the mini storage gable ends. We are soffiting the eves to keep the swallows out . Without a doubt , the best tool I ever bought .
Than it will be used to pressure wash the apartment complex , mini storage , Barn , shop , and our house in prep of being reoiled .

I usually have two or three locals stop by each day when we have it out asking how much to rent it . Since the boom can knuckle over and a lot of folks need their chimney cleaned , it is the perfect answer to steep roofs.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought you were going to use it to take down your Christmas lights and put the big EASTER EGG display up on the roof of your house.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Its easier to just leave em up for next year and the dogs chased the bunny off .

The old rig worked like a charm and is now charging the batteries down at the Mini Storage . Hopefully we can get some good weather and the guys can knock out the outside work this week .

masaffect

i am considering buying a biljax 4319 towable lift for personal use for my houses and property. it is a 2004 model. does anyone know if these lifts are durable or need a lot of maintenance? Is it true that the manufacturer does not support or sell parts for this model any longer? my price is a little over 10k, good price?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Masaffect. Welcome to ForumsForums. I'm glad you found us.
Hate to tell ya, but BigAl, the man who started this thread and had the equipment passed away last fall. We miss him in the worst way. He was a big part of this forum. Sadly he's not around here to answer your question.
Still might be someone else who knows but if no one answers on this question please don't give up on us.

masaffect

Big Al sounds like I guy i wish i knew. :smile:
I will hand in Im sure someone else know about towable lifts. thx..