• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Damn Underwear Thread

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Light days don't have that tell tale bulge to show through your pants.:unsure::w00t2::clap:

That, and You have a seat cushion EVERY where You go . AND .. depending on how well your air/shit separator works ,you occasionally get separate seating .
Depends...... for those that hate crowds .

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The real QUESTION is why do the put that flap in the front whomever designed them never got their junk strangled by them. :sad:

I buy shorts briefs with out the flap or sew it up to prevent the strangulation problem. :biggrin:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
The real QUESTION is why do the put that flap in the front whomever designed them never got their junk strangled by them. :sad:

I buy shorts briefs with out the flap or sew it up to prevent the strangulation problem. :biggrin:
Psssssst....they call those panties, sweetie. You don't have to be embarrassed about wearing panties, lots of cross dressers wear them.:brows::brows::brows:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Psssssst....they call those panties, sweetie. You don't have to be embarrassed about wearing panties, lots of cross dressers wear them.:brows::brows::brows:

MMMMMMMMM.Victoria's Secrets ! JEV , I wouldn't have thought You to be a member of our club . :yum:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
they sell coats an jeans 'n at, :wink:. just gotta buy most on-line.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Been thinking about getting some lacy ones just for all the lady docs to enjoy when they are poking and drilling me!:yum::wow::wow::wow: