• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Train? Snowcat?

3512b

GOLD Site Supporter
I met Don for the first time at the New Hampshire forestery society building at a showing of “ from Stump To Ship” a movie From the 30s on logging in Maine
He deserves a lot of Creditfor his work and craftsmanship in restoring that machine. I was back in NH for that first run of it.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
The Steam Lombard belongs to the Clark family, owners of the Clarks trading post and White Mtn central railroad. I did work quite a bit on getting parts together,and on the restoration. My wife Cheryl took the short video last time we fired it up.Don

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks to track addict for posting the article. And a big WOW to loggah and his mates for the time, dedication, and work to bring this beast back to life. A serious restoration.