• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Deal or No Deal Dresses for sale or auction!!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Tonight Deal or No Deal the dresses the fine ladies are wearing will be auctioned off. Yes you can go to NBC.com and bid on the dresses that ladies are wearing. Red dresses for heart disease. You can bid on each one individaully.

murph

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Murph, please do not post a picture of you in the dress if you do get one. :D :yankchain: :hide:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Doc said:
Murph, please do not post a picture of you in the dress if you do get one. :D :yankchain: :hide:

It should be good as I won't fit very well in one of them exposing more than you would like:hide: But I joined this forum as I was told there would be no moderating meaning you would have to leave the pic in place.:yum::yum::yum:

murph