• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Looking for Tucker 542 or 543

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
I sold my old cat 3 months ago and am in the middle of withdrawal. Any one who knows of any old restorable Tuckers please let me know. The 5 series or 1500/1600 series are what I need.

Eric L

Site Supporter
Theres some in CA for sale. the one on the right is technically a 542, but its not the "Classic" style, it needs some love but its operable with a 440 and 5 spd, the Sno-Cat next to it is a 1600 I think and its got a 318, both need attention in the track dept.

for more info call Jeff Fleming at 209-795-4335, hes a real nice guy and tell him you saw 'em here.

theres more info on these in another thread here about a page back. Here

Oh, and welcome :wave:

Eric

Attachments

• 12080005smaller.jpg
    12080005smaller.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 180

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Eric. Actually I have talked with Jeff and forgotten about his stuff. I checked out the other page and was taken by the last picture that showed a wide track Tucker Sedan. I have never seen one like it.. any idea what model it is? Anyone?

Eric L

Site Supporter
tom said:
Thanks Eric. Actually I have talked with Jeff and forgotten about his stuff. I checked out the other page and was taken by the last picture that showed a wide track Tucker Sedan. I have never seen one like it.. any idea what model it is? Anyone?

Jeff told me it's a 1600 and for sale, but the tracks dont go with it, they're off another unit, the unit shown will get regular width tracks with I assume new belts or completely new ...he was waiting for them to arrive when the photo was taken. Its an ex state rig and real nice... at least to me it was... if I'm not mistaken, you're the previous owner of the really nice, but infamous ebay scam Sno-Cat. I cant really say how it compares to that rig.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
I am indeed the previous owner of that "travelling cat" on Ebay. Just wanted to upgrade not create a ruckus!