• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Model T, old tracked vehicle meet - ride

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great meet and pics. Sorry I missed it. Would have loved to drag my tucker and trackster up.

Next year sign me up. Nice to see there is still some cool cats in NH.

Kristi Kt-4

Nice Rokon! I have a handful of Trailbreakers... :w00t2:

Attachments

• 20140409_152947.jpg
    20140409_152947.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 212

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
whoa, whoa, Whoa.

Ok, I a remember the snow bug, I saw a Trail Breaker......

But a handfull of rokon is hoarding.

Time to evaluate your sharing and willingness to rehome wayward machinery......

I am going to have to bring some trading bits with me to the Clowder....
My list of project acural is:
  • twomileslongpluslist
  • a model A/T Snow machine
  • Trail breaker.

Kristi Kt-4

There is no such terminology of Hoarding in my vocabulary. Careful collecting is more like it.... I have some new additions and deletions from last year, so shop til you drop. I have been moving some Willys and parts to free up room for Cats. :brows:

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
You guys still got my old Rokon RT 340 !!!!:biggrin: well my 2008 Trailbreaker is still out back, i guess i could use it in this snow the tires are studded !!:biggrin:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Was up at the museum in Lancaster NH last week. Great collection there and he has a model T you can see in the pics.

http://www.cranesnowmobilemuseum.com/photo-gallery/

We spoke with him about it and he said some were factory conversions which his is. Those ones were narrower than a standard Model T and most were conversions to a standard model T. According to him that Model T is the most valuable piece of his collection.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have tucked in my barn a netercutt,69 rokon and christini 450 awd

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
DSC01459.jpg

this is orla the guy who bought netercutt and changed the name to rokon with my 69 at one of our meets.