• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama Says Osama Assassinated!Not True?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
No wonder we had such a hard time finding Bin ladin all this time . :biggrin:

Sorry but this even made me bust a gut . :yum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19LHPumzNBw"]YouTube - ‪Obama Says Osama Assassinated!Not True?‬‏[/ame]

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Funny, scary, but easily true. I still say his presidency will go down in history as the greatest scam ever pulled.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll bet AMYX2 also believes that our government engineered 9/11, that there were no planes, that Mel Gibson's "Conspiracy Theory" was actually a documentary, that Pearl Harbor was carried out by FDR, and that (since I'm writing this) I must be a CIA Disinformation Officer! :clap::yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll bet AMYX2 also believes that our government engineered 9/11, that there were no planes, that Mel Gibson's "Conspiracy Theory" was actually a documentary, that Pearl Harbor was carried out by FDR, and that (since I'm writing this) I must be a CIA Disinformation Officer! :clap::yum:

No shit? Are you REALLY a CIA Disinformation Officer???? :wow::wow:Yoose is really an impotent guy.

Lia

Banned
I do agree that it appears that they could be related, from the photgraphs of them, and the clever but flawed image enhancements fdisplayed in the video...

But with all due respect Cowboy, I don't believe that they are one and the same man. I'm an Artist, and I have good visual skills for analysing anatomy, forms, figures, lines, etc...

The eyebrows definitely don't match; bin Laden's were slightly thinner, more elongated and not so defined at the edges/tips; and also, bin Laden had open, rounded eyelids which kinda gave him a sort of 'suprised look' to his eyes, whereas Obama's eyes are almost hooded, I think.

They look incredibly similar, but the expressions of their eyes are very different, imho.

In my view, there's a lot of mystery surrounding Obama, too much, that can not be accounted for, and that generates so much debate and confusion, which won't abate anytime soon.

:smile:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I do agree that it appears that they could be related, from the photgraphs of them, and the clever but flawed image enhancements fdisplayed in the video...

But with all due respect Cowboy, I don't believe that they are one and the same man. I'm an Artist, and I have good visual skills for analysing anatomy, forms, figures, lines, etc...

The eyebrows definitely don't match; bin Laden's were slightly thinner, more elongated and not so defined at the edges/tips; and also, bin Laden had open, rounded eyelids which kinda gave him a sort of 'suprised look' to his eyes, whereas Obama's eyes are almost hooded, I think.

They look incredibly similar, but the expressions of their eyes are very different, imho.

In my view, there's a lot of mystery surrounding Obama, too much, that can not be accounted for, and that generates so much debate and confusion, which won't abate anytime soon.

:smile:
I agree Lia , I find it rather sad that so many obviouslly talented people waste their time putting these kinds of video's together , but with todays technology it just seems to be the norm these days . :sad: