• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dry Lock Concrete sealer .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I been using this stuff for a couple of days now . Has anyone ever heard of this stuff making your eyes hurt ?? Everytime I paint this stuff my eyes kill me . Feels like they are trying to be pushed out of my head from the inside . :sad: It has a strange smell to it when applying it to the walls . I wonder if I am having a reaction to it ??

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Obviously your question is rhetorical. Does the label say anything about providing adequate ventilation? Sorry, being a guy you are exempt from label reading and asking directions.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Obviously your question is rhetorical. Does the label say anything about providing adequate ventilation? Sorry, being a guy you are exempt from label reading and asking directions.

Label ???? What label . You know damn well all that stuff is now printed in Spanish .

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Label ???? What label . You know damn well all that stuff is now printed in Spanish .

Not in my case , I been trying to read Russian :w00t2:.

I,m not sure of the product your using Al , but they should have a msds chart that should help you figure out whats in it & the precautions you need to take before using it as well as adverse symptoms . Might check this link & take a look . I cant copy & paste the MSDS sheet http://www.ugl.com/drylokMasonry/masonryWaterproofer/latex.php

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Not in my case , I been trying to read Russian :w00t2:.

I,m not sure of the product your using Al , but they should have a msds chart that should help you figure out whats in it & the precautions you need to take before using it as well as adverse symptoms . Might check this link & take a look . I cant copy & paste the MSDS sheet http://www.ugl.com/drylokMasonry/masonryWaterproofer/latex.php

To hell with it ... I finished the last wall tonight :clap:.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
question 1 is are you using latex or oil base and are you inside or out side i can look up the msds looking at the latex msds the stuff looks pretty safe except for one chemical that causes cancer in reproductive organs in california but that may be good if it stops the multiplacation of liberals

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the oil base stuff is pretty nasty and you should use good ventalation resperator and eye protection also you are describing some of the symptoms of over exposure

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
question 1 is are you using latex or oil base and are you inside or out side i can look up the msds looking at the latex msds the stuff looks pretty safe except for one chemical that causes cancer in reproductive organs in california but that may be good if it stops the multiplacation of liberals

I'm cut ,so no more kids . It was a latex based product .

Still stuck like glue in the shower when I tried to scrub it off .:unsure:
Finally gave up and just painted the rest of my arm white to match . :biggrin: