• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Boss there's something up there on the roof

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
One day I got a call from one of my employees while he was doing an inspection on a rooftop HVAC unit. He said there's something in the building next door and it wasn't too friendly. These pictures are the only ones I can find. They are really small, but you get the idea.

Pic 1 is a picture of something hanging out of the second floor window in the building next door.
Pic 2 is a shot of Bacon.
Thats a pig living on the second floor. No windows were intact and it probably could have gotten out if it wanted to. The whole place was covered with straw and a few water buckets set around. Seems it belonged to the cook of a restaurant next door. It was his pet.

Attachments

• Bacon2.JPG
    Bacon2.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 105
  • Bacon1.JPG
    Bacon1.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 106

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
If I was a pig (lipstick or not) I'd be very nervous about being the pet of a cook in a restaurant. :biggrin:

American Woman

Site Supporter
We had a pet just like this one. Only ours was in the back yard with an electric fence because he loved to get out and eat Grandpa's flowers :biggrin:
We didn't eat him.