• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tooth Insurrection

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Well this is what happens after the 'door'. :smileywac

I was brought to a room. The ONLY room in the place outside of the offices. I think it was sound proof.

pict0239uw7.jpg

I looked around and slowly started to see my fate....

pict0237ik3.jpg

Now the sweat is getting turning into worries. Real worries. Im going to loose my TOOTH!!! I had this thing for 30 years. :smileywac
Alas it was cracked above the gum line and causing a not so good smell. I knew this was the stadium that was the cure. :)

pict0240kq8.jpg

I was numb. Then..... they drilled me up. It was the perfect ambush. Here is me sneaking a photo of the in between work.....

pict0241lc0.jpg

i was SOOOO juiced up with anti-pain stuff, my hand was shaking.
After the drilling... they made a temp bridge. It looks good!
So who did all of this work? Who was the artist and tooth yanker?

MAGGIE!!!
pict0244vi5.jpg

Not only is she a great person, she is also VERY talented! Her she is with her accoutant.

pict0243ut0.jpg

If you are in the Northern Chicago area, there is none better!
An excellent profesional with a large amount of talent with a great personality! :thumb:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sushi,

I can only imagine that the last pic of the two girls laughing along with the picture on the wall is

"Who and What did we run into for a customer" You have to about the only one I know of that takes a camera along to the Dentist. :rolleyes:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You have to about the only one I know of that takes a camera along to the Dentist. :rolleyes:

That's what I was thinking too!

FF has photo collections on all kinds of projects but a trip to the dentist is a first. :pat:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
You guys crack me up. I told them Im doing a blog internet forum thing. She understood. Heck she is in her 20s. But the billing/reception chick didnt understand. Isnt she CUTE??!! :love: *sigh* Alas, she is taken. Not married.... just taken. So Im doing my best to flirt in a subtle way. :rolleyes: She has a awesome personality too. I only wish I had more dental problems. :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Sushi!!
Be careful what you wish for ... more dental problems = more bills, more bills = less money for dating and other fun.
With a regular 6 month cleaning you'll be able to keep up on her status. :thumb:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
West virginia huh? They just had their Green Chili cookoff!

West Virginia's Capitol City is home to the largest cookoff in the country devoted exclusively to green chili, also called chili verde. Thirty-five cooks from seven states were in Charleston to be part of the Capitol Market Green Chili Shootout on Saturday.
What is green chili? MetroNews Affiliate 58-WCHS asked 2007 World Chili Verde Champion Kim Mallory who was judging Saturday's event. "It's mostly a blend of meat, usually pork or chicken, lots of green chilis like Anaheim chilis, tomatillos, chicken broth, good spices. It has a wonderful flavor. It's really unique."
Mallory says she started making green chili after her husband made it one year for Charleston's Smoke On the Water Chili Cookoff and won. She says her family prefers green chili to the more traditional red chili.
"If we're going to hang out at home, watch a football game or watch a race of TV, we make green chili. That's what we'll sit down and eat," says Mallory .
The winner of this year's event is Ron Smith who is the Chair of Huntington's Chili Festival. He also owns Chili Willi's. He will represent the Capitol Market Green Chili Shootout at the International Chili Society World Championship in October.
Green Chili Cook Adam Bowen from Huntington did not win but, he says, winning is not the whole point.
"It's just a good feeling to get out here and get one person to turn around and say, 'hey, yours is the best chili here.' Even though there's thousands of people here, that one person saying it at least makes you feel on top of the world, at least for two seconds."
Bowen has cooked all over the country. He says he started making green chili at a party at Mallory's home.
The proceeds from the annual event go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, its not done quite yet. I have a temporary bridge on right now. I go in on the 31st so then can make a cast for a permenant bridge and THEN.... a month after that I go in and get the permanant one. Im just happy with what I have now from what I DID have! :jumpingSm :jumpingSm

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Well yea for a little while. The damn anethetic was wearing off so she stuck me again. And then again! And one last time. After that I was a little loopy. :drink: having her yank the tooth out was damn odd. She had to push in and then yank... and then push in. I saw my tooth just laying there on the table. I wanted to save it but I forgot to ask.

The gums hurt like hell later on during the evening. Thanks for asking by the way. :tiphat:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well yea for a little while. The damn anethetic was wearing off so she stuck me again. And then again! And one last time. After that I was a little loopy. :drink: having her yank the tooth out was damn odd. She had to push in and then yank... and then push in. I saw my tooth just laying there on the table. I wanted to save it but I forgot to ask.

The gums hurt like hell later on during the evening. Thanks for asking by the way. :tiphat:

I bet you loved that part...:yum: