• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cool Shirts!

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
yeah, well at over 40.00 each they better wash and dry themselves too. I like that I get 5 shirts for that money and wear them out in a year.

but they are nice shirts.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Talk about a blast from the past. When I was a kid there was this shop in town that carried alot of ethnic styled clothing. This was a very popular shirt.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
They look like bowling shirts ............... :pat:

They sure do. :eek: And like others said, so expensive.
Charlie Sheen wears them on his show ....maybe they are making a comeback. Fashion just goes round and round, everything that is out of style comes back in style. If bellbottoms can do anything can.

Robert45

Site Supporter
WOW who would've thought that these shirt would make a comeback. I can remember my uncle wearing them on bowling night.
Cool stuff, a flashback to the sixties.

Robert :tiphat:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
They are nice shirts, but I don't think just anyone could pull off looking stylish in them.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Right. They ain't my style, for sure.

Wouldn't you think a guy would have to wear really tapered in the leg pants with those shirts, not to mention shoes like this??

:yum:

Attachments

• TwoToneWingTipAfterSixTuxedoShoes1.jpg
    TwoToneWingTipAfterSixTuxedoShoes1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 81

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Wouldn't you think a guy would have to wear really tapered in the leg pants with those shirts, not to mention shoes like this??

:yum:

Gee thanks for the idea PG. I've always wanted to dress and look like Tony Soprano . If I can gain a little weight ,and perfect the the speech mannerisms .....

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh No ,You won't trick Me into answering that :) I can get into enough trouble with My Wife all on My own !

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Thats all this guy from the Food Network wears. hides the fat! :thumb:

His name is Guy Fieri or something.

guy.jpg