• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Glass cutters

JimR

Charter Member
I need to buy a glass cutter. I have a ton of windows to cut up out of old wavy glass. I do not want one of those cheap steel wheel cutters. I see that there are tungsten carbide and diamond tipped cutters out there. Does anyone have any glass experience to tell me which type or brand is the best to buy?

RedRocker

I did some stained glass years ago and had a wheel type cutter with a hollow handle that held cutting oil, worked like a champ.

JimR

Charter Member
I did some stained glass years ago and had a wheel type cutter with a hollow handle that held cutting oil, worked like a champ.

Thanks for the info. I saw that style too.

Now Junk, I could use a hammer on a few ambulance windshields :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: