• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where's Junk

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
From the site supporter forum...
He told us in the staff forum that he would be gone for around 10 days. That was on Oct. 2nd. So hopefully he'll be back real soon.

LarryRB

I've posted this last week, evidently most missed it,, Junk has caught about every flu bug going., At his advancing age, he just can't fight them all off at once.. Some days, for a few hours he seems OK, the rest of the time is is really run down and tired,, Takes multiple naps and is just trying to overcome all these bugs that he has at once,. Non stop rain here pretty much the last 4 or so days, doesn't help at all, in fact it exacerbates any healing he has done and has to start over,,, He hasn't been on any nets that I am aware of, Just too tired to even turn on his computer...

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I am starting some new meds, so hopefully things will work out. In case they get worse, this is parked in front of the house 24/7......

Attachments

• right side (600 x 451).jpg
    right side (600 x 451).jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 66

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to hear from ya,Junk. Hope you get healed up soon and don't need that ambulance.
Mike

Cityboy

Banned
So, the great escape from the nursing home rumors weren't true? We heard you were in restraints to keep you from molesting the nurses.:boobies:

Glad you're feeling better.

Sushi really missed you and took to calling you his Gramps. Weird, huh? :confused2:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice ride. Does it come with a portable ecto-containment unit and a receptacle for recharging proton packs??

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I am starting some new meds, so hopefully things will work out. In case they get worse, this is parked in front of the house 24/7......

Ohhhhh!!! You have the Jeff Foxworthy HMO too Junk? :thumb:

Sushi really missed you and took to calling you his Gramps. Weird, huh? :confused2:
THAT is NOT correct! :soapbox:

BoneheadNW

What meds are you taking for this condition?:
Priapism
Definition

Priapism is a rare condition that causes a persistent, and often painful, penile erection.

Description

Priapism is drug induced, injury related, or caused by disease, not sexual desire. As in a normal erection, the penis fills with blood and becomes erect. However, unlike a normal erection that dissipates after sexual activity ends, the persistent erection caused by priapism is maintained because the blood in the penile shaft does not drain. The shaft remains hard, while the tip of the penis is soft. If it is not relieved promptly, priapism can lead to permanent scarring of the penis and inability to have a normal erection.

Bonehead

sleeper

Hey Junkman, good to hear from you. Do you have any of these to go along with that ride??

Attachments

• 196625713_1491273150_m.jpg
    196625713_1491273150_m.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 89