• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Our name on the Marquee!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
"Kristi" is on the Marquee !!! Yippeee! Some class has been added at last to the Snow Trac site !:a1: Thanks Bob!!!

I knew if I stayed in the bathroom long enough ,someone else would need to use the toilet and give in to my demands !!!:smileywac
Question ??? "k" in Kristi comes before "S" in Snow Trac so shouldn't Kristi be listed first ??? Hmmmm??? :rolleyes:

Also I just recieved information that a "secret" Snow Trac meeting was held to discuss the new secret "Snow Trac" salute that will be used to identify other Snow Trac owners .:lurk:

Bogus Bob, Mouse Ear Mike and Toe Jam Tomma were in attendance . Here is the secret salute demonstrated .

Thanks Again Guy's
Big Al:coolshade

Attachments

• stooges06.jpg
    stooges06.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 200

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Lets just say I have talents that somedays even surprize me !

:fart2:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen, we took a vote and decided that even the ugly girl standing up at the bar drinking all alone needs some lovin too. So we decided to be nice and have pity on you too. You seem so lonely, and you sure is ugly!!!

But don't worry about me, I went home with the pretty girl :boobies: One of those other guys is going to pretend to be your friend.:moon:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
But don't worry about me, I went home with the pretty girl :boobies: One of those other guys is going to pretend to be your friend.:moon:

Hi Bob,
Good Morning ! Man you had a lot to drink in the bar last night .:beer: I bet you don't remember much .
Yea... about that girl you took home ... I snapped this picture as you were heading off to your love nest . But on your behalf , I will say she was the best looking one in the group or flock or whatever you call them .
So.... You going to keep seeing her ??? :moon:

Attachments

• Bogus bob's date.jpg
    Bogus bob's date.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 184

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Al, ewe sure do have a warped sence of humor don't ewe? :yum: Thats OK with me that you make stuff like that up, my momma always said I should be tolerant of the kids who rode the 'short bus' to school.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well... my Momma said I rode the Short Bus because I was special !!!! She said that yesterday !!!
When there are only two Kristi members in a sea of angry Snow Trac owners , we Kristi "dudes' do what is necessary to protect our existance . Since " Lovely" Livu is taking care of our European section that leaves me, "John Wayne" Al , to protect the America's from all "Snow Trac riffraff" that attempt to endanger our borders .
Yes ... I know some of you may have good intentions ,but you run with a dangerous crowd and your leader ,Bogus Bob, is as dangerous as it gets .
I also majored in "creative writing" in College ,which helps . Best 12 years of my life !
My wife snapped this "action pose" of me as I spotted some "shady looking" Snow Trac owners trying to cross over illegally .
I got to go !!! Here comes my bus !!!!
Big Al
aka "John Wayne"

Attachments

• John Wayne.bmp
    53.8 KB · Views: 211

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
ok WHO in the hell decided to add "KRISTI" in the Snowcat section of this forum? WE will simply NEVER hear the end of this!

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
I dont even know where to begin on this one!! Kristi my Ar....:moon:

Cherers Al, Sorry "Duke":yum: