• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Love snow and new to forum

Snowman48

Hey all,

I am an avid sledder and love snow. I just purchased a 2003 SW48 for snow removal on our property....my wife is ecstatic to use this thing. I haven't had a chance to browse this forum yet but I am looking for an owner/operator manual for this unit and a shop/service/parts manual. I did post on an existing thread but ant forum advice would be greatly appreciated. Cant wait to put this thing to the test !!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum, Snowman. Head over to the snocat section for your manual. Prolly many of them don't venture to these here parts.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forums forums. You will find all sorts of information in the Snowcat area but don't limit yourself to just that area!