• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SNOW -TRAC MEETING I IUNGSDALEN IN NORWAY

sitting-bull

HELLO her is some pictures from ower meeting last weekend.

jpg.gif
085.jpg (43.8 KB)

jpg.gif
075.jpg (64.1 KB)

jpg.gif
082.jpg (78.8 KB)

jpg.gif
081.jpg (122.8 KB)

jpg.gif
078.jpg (49.2 KB)

jpg.gif
083.jpg (69.5 KB)

Attachments

• 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 209
  • 082.jpg
    082.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 201
  • 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 204
  • 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 083.jpg
    083.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 199

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now that looks like fun to me....:smile:

I don't speak your language, but some how I don't think it would be that much of a problem, with Snow Tracs and snow...:brows: Not to mention, some good "hot and sweet" to drink from time to time. Quite the lodge that you meet at, can you tell us about that?

Thanks for posting this by the way.:clap:

Regards, Kirk

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
that would be a fun event to bring the strobe light to..

When a snow trac has a flashing strobe light turned on the bar is open.

Is that a yearly event?

Mike #268

sitting-bull

We tried to meet every 2 years somtimes every year but i think next meeting will be in 2017 thats the 60 yeares birtday for SNOW-TRAC.

The lodge is a mounten lodge for the norwegian tourist club its up in 1111 meters over the sea level.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The round window looks like the type used on board ocean going tug boats that spin and thus keep clear by the water being thrown off. Can't imagine that would work in cold weather unless there is a good defrost keeping it warm. My system slopes the window out at the top so that the snow doesn't fall on it. works good unless the wind is blowing.