• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2016 movie clip!!!

Truth Detector

I went to see this movie this weekend; I highly recommend it to EVERYONE.

Although it was a documentary, the videography was excellent and maintained the viewer’s interest.

I am not sure I didn't already know a lot of what is contained in the movie, but it was good to see a thorough examination of Obama's past and an honest attempt to understand.

P.S. For you “birthers,” you will not like this movie as it basically confirms Obama was indeed born in Hawaii and this guy is a Republican.

Kane

You see, the problem is avowed progressives like mak2 and cdajen won't go watch the thing. They figure, the twelve bucks aside, that the flick is just a bunch of RW lies, so what's the use?

But the truth be told, they would rather not watch something that conflicts with their story of the Chosen One, so they will never have to discuss it in public. Stay dumb. Stay enamored. Keep dumb. Keep quiet.

Truth Detector

You see, the problem is avowed progressives like mak2 and cdajen won't go watch the thing. They figure, the twelve bucks aside, that the flick is just a bunch of RW lies, so what's the use?

But the truth be told, they would rather not watch something that conflicts with their story of the Chosen One, so they will never have to discuss it in public. Stay dumb. Keep dumb. Keep quiet.

You are correct; but perhaps if enough "independents" watch this, they can become more informed. After all, for me, and perhaps for you, our minds are already made up. But for millions of those in the middle who go either way, they haven't.

Many may not even be decided when they walk into the booth; as crazy and foreign as that seems to me. So perhaps if they took the time to watch this with an OPEN mind, they could at least have more information with which to make their decisions on.